Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

Yeah, now she will never be a teen model. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

You would've thunk Cromps' would have took her ankles out, huh? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Who knew? One bad pass started Marcia on a downward spiral that ended at Outsider's Inn in Newport. Such a sad story!

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, now she will never be a teen model. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

You would've thunk Cromps' would have took her ankles out, huh? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Marcia should have caught that ball. It had TD written all over it. She could have cut through the den with the plaid couch and the "color" TV that was obtained by saving green stamps. She then would have made her way into the kitchen with the orange formica counter tops and back splash. She would have to juke Alice who was coming up fast from her strong safety position, and cut around the kitchen table and the swiveling bucket seats, through the formal dining room past the horse statue near the stairs and into the end zone in Mike's den for six.

Marcia should have caught that ball. It had TD written all over it. She could have cut through the den with the plaid couch and the "color" TV that was obtained by saving green stamps. She then would have made her way into the kitchen with the orange formica counter tops and back splash. She would have to juke Alice who was coming up fast from her strong safety position, and cut around the kitchen table and the swiveling bucket seats, through the formal dining room past the horse statue near the stairs and into the end zone in Mike's den for six.

Hey! You've been in my play book. That sounds freakishly similar to the donut play Footballdad and I ran at the 1st Alcoa / CAK game last year. Didn't work though. Footballdad ate them all before I got there!

(He tried to blame it on Rankinated but I was suspicious...)

I'm trying to find the Icon to roll my eyes.

Loved the water tower... spent many a night on top of it with some of your wives (b4 they were wives of course)

GREY...Eye'd allways knowed ewe haid a climbin' geer.....Butt on top ov tha water taink iz somethun!!!....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GREY...Eye'd allways knowed ewe haid a climbin' geer.....Butt on top ov tha water taink iz somethun!!!....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I used to be quite limber... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Bump..

There must be a Maryville tread on the first page for this board to survive. All other teams/schools are irrelevant.

Tell me again MLReb, "why is it that I love you so much?" :mrgreen:

It's interesting on these new upgraded boards that instead of showing the neat little smiley faces, I simply get a written description of what the smiley face would look like if it were actually on here. Does that make sense to anyone?

Bump..

There must be a Maryville tread on the first page for this board to survive. All other teams/schools are irrelevant.

Tell me again MLReb, "why is it that I love you so much?" :o

It's interesting on these new upgraded boards that instead of showing the neat little smiley faces, I simply get a written description of what the smiley face would look like if it were actually on here. Does that make sense to anyone?

After thinking about it Govman my only sensible answer is that you love my complete and total candor..... :mrgreen:

My biggest problem with the new board is that the background is to close to that sissy Carolina blue