Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

Alcoa won the state in 2009??? Interesting.

Bladerunner. In a word: Yes. I'm sure you overlooked my earlier post. Alcoa will win a gold ball in 2009 with Maryville winning the other 5 gold balls this year. There really is no need to play any games other than the Maryville / Alcoa game. Just wanted to clear that up.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bladerunner. In a word: Yes. I'm sure you overlooked my earlier post. Alcoa will win a gold ball in 2009 with Maryville winning the other 5 gold balls this year. There really is no need to play any games other than the Maryville / Alcoa game. Just wanted to clear that up.

Just curious, which team do you support or follow or whatever you want to call it?

sorry bladerunner, didn't know you were one for details, because judging from your posts you aren't the smartest person on the board. I meant 2008.

I have no dog in this hunt but I will advise you to not poke fun of other posters mistaking a year when posters from your school can't even spell words correctly (whether it's done on purpose or not is another argument for another day).

I'd much rather type a number by mistake rather than look like Helen Keller behind a keyboard..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have no dog in this hunt but I will advise you to not poke fun of other posters mistaking a year when posters from your school can't even spell words correctly (whether it's done on purpose or not is another argument for another day).

I'd much rather type a number by mistake rather than look like Helen Keller behind a keyboard..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Stars is not from my school, I just noticed that you listed all of the times your school has went to the playoffs, did you all win any?

Let me get this straight, you made the mistake but I am not the smartest person on the board. Ok?

Just so you know who you are messing with!...............here is a picture of blaterunner! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The last time I saw the doll............STARS took her mud rassal'n /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

OK fellers.....Hits git 'un closur....Vacashun iz ovur and muddin rasslin' goes on tha bakburnher....And yore rite blaidrunnur......Ewe woodunt haiv lasted 2 daze at tha 'Wick...... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Just so you know who you are messing with!...............here is a picture of blaterunner! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Even after 30 times that joke never seems to get old. Or does it?

Even after 30 times that joke never seems to get old. Or does it?

That's jest like Andy, Barney, and Ernest T...Nevur gits old.......Eye'd say hits a pitcher that jest keeps on a givin' ...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />