Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Alcoafan72. Facts are correct.

I just reconfirmed 3 Maryville grads doing the game. I am beginning to rethink my prediction based on that tidbit of information. The Maryville Elitist, or Rebels may have a chance against the COAN's and their out of zone saturated roster.

I just reconfirmed 3 Maryville grads doing the game. I am beginning to rethink my prediction based on that tidbit of information. The Maryville Elitist, or Rebels may have a chance against the COAN's and their out of zone saturated roster.

What is COAN?

How is it the biggest rivalry in the state? In my book a rivalry should offer up some question as to who might win.

Hey WBradioman.............. Alcoa 27, WB 0! :roflol:

Alcoa is much better than WB as was obvious in the jamboree (just glad they only played one qtr). However, my statement was about Maryville and Alcoa. It had nothing to do with the Govs. You have to admit, Maryville had had the number of Alcoa over the past few years even though the talent level is very even. Both teams are absolutely ridiculously talented.

By the way, I have no animosity towards Alcoa. How in the world do you get that from listening to the TYNER game in 2005? If I had such animosity I would not have asked my station to do the game (even though I did not get paid) just so Alcoa's game could be on the air. As a matter of fact, when I first got AM 1400 to do football broadcasts, it was to do Alcoa. The problem was they made me sell commercials to do the games and I did not know any Alcoa people. That's how it ended up being WB football instead of Alcoa football on AM 1400. So maybe you should retract your earlier comments. Alcoa is a great school with great administrators and coaches. I just can't figure out why they have went through such a drought against the Rebels.

What is COAN?

????????

:roflol::blink::roflol: