William Blount 2009

tpoole12

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you WB parents that are reading need to be aware that the GOV CLUB will be getting cranked up soon for next season. The more the better.. Several "parents" will be graduating and will be missed. Someone (s) needs to fill in. "The harvest is plentiful but the labors are few..." /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

tpoole12

J & J, TPoole ...

I love the "buzz" surrounding the program right now. Coach Meadows, I know, is incredibly fired up. He's running at 212 degrees. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You guys think this year's team has the potential to rival our team from two years ago?

J & J, TPoole ...

I love the "buzz" surrounding the program right now. Coach Meadows, I know, is incredibly fired up. He's running at 212 degrees. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Gov-Man eye'll tell whut's got me farred up...Tha pups sed ewe maid tha best Pete-sir and hot chocklit that thay evur haid....mommaSTARS wonts two no if'un she can git a haif duzun fer hurself and a cupple fer me and tha pups Fridee nite...Two go.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

J & J, TPoole ...

You guys think this year's team has the potential to rival our team from two years ago?

Hey GovMan

Next years team should be a very good team. The team from two years ago was a special group of young men that set the standard for this and future teams to be judged by. The upcoming group should, barring injuries, make a deep run in the playoffs. Many starters return and have a bad taste in their mouth from last season. They will be a senior heavy group with lots of experience. "Almost spring" practice starts the 18th. I hate to wish my life away but I can hardly wait.

I talked to our new track coach. Told him that you was going to set up the big race. He looks pretty quick to me. If I hurt myself you will have to take care of my dogs and horses while I recover...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

GO GOVS

I talked to our new track coach. Told him that you was going to set up the big race. He looks pretty quick to me. If I hurt myself you will have to take care of my dogs and horses while I recover...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Ol' Alcoachamp5 still has blaz'n speed! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Hey GovMan

Next years team should be a very good team. The team from two years ago was a special group of young men that set the standard for this and future teams to be judged by. The upcoming group should, barring injuries, make a deep run in the playoffs. Many starters return and have a bad taste in their mouth from last season. They will be a senior heavy group with lots of experience. "Almost spring" practice starts the 18th. I hate to wish my life away but I can hardly wait.

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Oh lord.....here we go again.

What's up TP?............. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Oh lord.....here we go again.

What's up TP?............. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hello my friend...

I've been busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger... Trying to get some honey dos done before spring practice.. Hows your team looking for next year? Do give me no Lou Holtz stuff. I'm pretty sure you'll just reload..

Big D going to be a senior ( I hope ) next year. He's still growing and eating. Hope he can have a good year. His new girlfriend hobby is cutting into our hunting time. Can't complain about her much. His grades has improved since she's been around but he's not been much help around the house. Take care and try to stay warm..

tpoole12

GO GOVS

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Neighbors

Hows everybody? Hope all is well.

Spring practice has started. Does anyone have any info? You would think my favorite Gov would help me out but he's got a girlfriend and his head in his "rear". Anyone been to practice? If so, what do you think? Lets talk about it.

I'm sick of reading the other threads. Heritage hired a coach. Oak Ridge can't seem to get it done. If they'd just listen to my ole buddy bladerunner they'd already be having spring practice.....

Hey Govman... Give me a call.. You know my name... I'm in the book..

tpoole12

GO GOVS