Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

Both Marty and Ferg were neat freaks. Anyone that had anything to do whatsoever with Oakland football in the last decade knows this. I don't know where you got your info, but the way the coach's office is situated, you can see into the majority of it from the parking lot. It stayed neat and clean throughout their tenure. Now....once Ferg was fired, I seriously doubt that he felt the need to keep cleaning the facility. Do you? WOuld YOU? I sure wouldn't have.

That should have been the assistants' responsibilty, especially those who wished to remain employed at OHS. RIGHT? I think you have something against Marty or Ferg and this is the best that you can come up with.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siegel will own roverdale now. is it true that roverdale lost of lincoln because the coaches didn't know what time the game started

the next few years are going to be fun

Riverdale lost to Lincoln Co for a number of reasons. They were cold and hot all year long. That night they were cold obviously. But to say they lost because they didnt know what time the game started. Sure.

Could not have said it any better 'riverdaleman' ! GO WARRIORS! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Although I am not an Aydelott fan, I am a HUGE WARRIOR FAN! GO WARRIORS!

seems like someone has gotten into some high octane "BLUE" koolaid... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

facilitities deplorable... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maybe some "High Octane H2O"