INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

I'm glad you don't root for my team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You are always complaining. I guess you and Eubanks must not see eye to eye. Did he not let you play or something? I don't think Indy is going to be as good as others on here, but no reason to always be so negative.

Lighten up already, will you? It was humor, you know, jokes, levity, to get a respose of the laughing type. And by the way, percieved truth is neither positive nor negative. It just is. It's the reader who makes the value judgement. I also hope for the best for Indy but the truth I see is far from the dreams I've read on this site.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea pads started on monday.

Actually Tuesday was their first practice. I've observed 2 of the practices and offensively they look pretty good considering they have put in a new scheme and there are some new coaches. Looking forward to see them scrimmage Page and Blackman. Still a long way to go, but they seem to be catching on to the changes.

Actually Tuesday was their first practice. I've observed 2 of the practices and offensively they look pretty good considering they have put in a new scheme and there are some new coaches. Looking forward to see them scrimmage Page and Blackman. Still a long way to go, but they seem to be catching on to the changes.

I dont think Page will much of a test this spring for IHS, theres only about 24 players on the team right now, many are in other sports. I believe these two teams will meet again in the fall which sould help both teams greatly.

I dont know much on Blackman hopefully they will help IHS set the stage for the 09 season, Good luck to them!

i noticed a Kevin Dyson listed on indys roster of assistant coaches on the school web site. This wouldnt happen to be the former titan would it????

None of the Seniors cared about him or the team? Do you even know any of those kids? Those Seniors played three games a week together as Freshman and continued to add to the stength of the team year after year. What happened last year? Open your eyes. A one dimensional transparent offense and an unwillingness to change for the teams sake may bring high statistics for specific players but does not result in wins or a strong belief in team coaching. I hope for the sake of the team things will be different this year, but I wouldn't count on it. That would mean someone or something was wrong last year. And where are all of the coaches this year? Hmmmm. Tell you anything?

The loss of coaches was not because of the head coach. Work issues was the primary cause of the loss of a few coaches. Have you even noticed who is helping right now and is rumored to be coaching next year? Mr. Hammonds, a former UT and Nashville Kats receiver and Kevin Dyson, former Titan, are both active on the practice field. Looks like there are here to stay. Does that seem like a problem with coaching staff? Looks like they are in better shape now.

How is the current Indy team looking in the weight room? Any 300 lb benches or 225 lb power cleans

I have heard that Indy is stronger this year than ever before. I know they brought in a strength coach during the winter months. From what I am hearing, they do have some 300 lb bench guys. There were several in the 1,000 lb club. Good move in hiring the strength coach. They have been lacking in that area for some time.

The loss of coaches was not because of the head coach. Work issues was the primary cause of the loss of a few coaches. Have you even noticed who is helping right now and is rumored to be coaching next year? Mr. Hammonds, a former UT and Nashville Kats receiver and Kevin Dyson, former Titan, are both active on the practice field. Looks like there are here to stay. Does that seem like a problem with coaching staff? Looks like they are in better shape now.

I was just about to put Mr. Hammonds on there but you beat me too it, but its not a rumor its the truth. Its on the schools website. Mr. Dyson is a WR/Safety coach and Mr. Hammonds is i think a WR/DB coach not so sure. But on a cool side note, Mr. Hammonds was in the movies Mr. Incredible and The Longest Yard.

I hope you are right here. The kids deserve a chance to show what they can do and contribute: as many as possible who can that is. However, we'll see if that narrow focused game plan changes with the addition of these new 'big name' coaches or the problem remains entrenched at the top. Only time on the field will display the answer here. I hope it works.

Anyone know what new scheme they put in offensively?