INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

excuses, excuses, and excuses.

And even more excuses, thats all you seem to have.

This last years page and Indy stuff is getting boring, you asked a question about what did Neel and Lankford do for page, I simply answered the question for you, sorry if it rubbed you wrong, but the way i look at it, if you cant handle the answer, dont ask the question. so could we please get back to the FUTURE of indy

Excuses? Try fact that other than the six that played the year prior none of the guys had played varsity before. And as someone else said no one here at indy cares about playing page were looking at a bigger picture, congratulations to your milestone.

And the question i asked earlier... you replied with well these guys won us a scrimmage and beat centenial. come on dude come up with something better than that. If thats all you have then do not say your players are individually more talented then ours because the indy guys i refered to have done bigger and better things.

Now thats all im saying on this whole page indy topic.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now thats all im saying on this whole page indy topic.

thank you!!!

Yea now that i look back on this topic, and it did get ridculous. So lets talk about 2009, not 2008, or 2007.

Now refuring back to the post earlier about the prediction about Indys upcoming season, a loss to siegel? Who do they have other than that wide reciever March Gooch? They were 5-6 last year and 6-4 the year before. And Levernge, give them a win there? Are we really going to be that bad? Come on.

I know Brentwood really hasnt had a bad season since like '05 but think about it, Brentwood is going to be in a rebuilding year (correct me if im wrong) with losing a lot of seniors, and could be very venurable to anyone this season.

You can't run the ball without an O-line. Plain and simple. Eubanks does an outstanding job and because your boy doesn't get the ball or get to play you get on here and whine. It is easy to see why so many of our players are nothing but a bunch of crybaby punks. They have parents like you setting the example. Look at the last game for example. Parents throwing bottles from the stands, cursing at the coaching, etc. etc. If I was Eubanks I would look at tape and try and catch whoever was throwing the bottles. Then they would never attend another IHS sporting event. Then I would take some of the ones stirring up trouble like the little middle school aide Dawn and family (think is her name) and they wouldn't be welcomed anywhere near the program. I guess everyone was happy with Smith when he was such an overbearing jerk that broke the rules and brought outside players in that had no link to the community. Coach I have very little ties to the program anymore not even Heritage but you are doing a fine job and doing it legally and with class. I hope our players do not get on this board a read this junk. I am excited about next year and if anyone has any info on how the guys are doing in the weightroom I would be interested to hear. Also are we scrimmaging anyone anycount?

so we really are going to start blaming a bad season on "little middle school aides"? the last thing to be done is to blame the dedicated fans.

Yea now that i look back on this topic, and it did get ridculous. So lets talk about 2009, not 2008, or 2007.

Now refuring back to the post earlier about the prediction about Indys upcoming season, a loss to siegel? Who do they have other than that wide reciever March Gooch? They were 5-6 last year and 6-4 the year before. And Levernge, give them a win there? Are we really going to be that bad? Come on.

I know Brentwood really hasnt had a bad season since like '05 but think about it, Brentwood is going to be in a rebuilding year (correct me if im wrong) with losing a lot of seniors, and could be very venurable to anyone this season.

Mack, stop drinking the Eubank's Kool Aid for just a few moments and realistically offer your evaluation of how IHS matches up with their first four opponents : SIEGAL, OAKLAND, BRENTWOOD and MBA .

Mack, stop drinking the Eubank's Kool Aid for just a few moments and realistically offer your evaluation of how IHS matches up with their first four opponents : SIEGAL, OAKLAND, BRENTWOOD and MBA .

I choose to see it this way. I think we beat Siegel. They are an avrage team and will not field a more talented team. Oakland will be a win since they will be down after losing their best 2 RB's and other key players. Brentwood will prbably be a lose. This is the year that Brentwood has been building towards. They have a very talented senior class. MBA I don't even count because the playing field is not fair. Will be good experience for the guys but that is all they will get on that game. I believe 2-2 would be a good start with a chance at 3-1. I believe they beat Centennial this year. I believe they beat Hillsboro this year. I also believe they beat Franklin as they will be down with no QB and a low in talent Ravenwood team(not trying to be offensive but the talent level is down this year). I could see Indy finishing as high as 2nd with a chance to win the region.

Not drinking anyones Kool Aid INDYFBMAN, and what did that even mean?

If you want my evaluation, i totally agree with FranklyMyDear. 2-2 or 3-1

Siegal has average talent, Oakland lost pretty much their whole offense with losing the two senior running backs, Brentwood is iffy i dont know how they will replace the starters from last years two loss season and be just as strong. Upside for them its at their turf, and as all eagle fans know we've never won at their house. And of course MBA duh... Loss we've never beat them, or a private team period.

I know someone posting on here has some knowledge of how the team is looking in the weight room. I, and others, would greatly appreciate someone passing along that info. Thanks. And Indy beat Ensworth the year Indy opened. I don't know if you can constitute that as a varsity game but it was Indy's best vs Ensworths best-all assuming.

I know someone posting on here has some knowledge of how the team is looking in the weight room. I, and others, would greatly appreciate someone passing along that info. Thanks. And Indy beat Ensworth the year Indy opened. I don't know if you can constitute that as a varsity game but it was Indy's best vs Ensworths best-all assuming.

Sorry bout the weight room numbers but Independence first varsity season was 2005 and their first win was a againist Coulmbia Central, and they havent played Ensworth since then. I think maybe you were mistaken for a jv game because i know each year our jv plays Ensworth.

Sorry bout the weight room numbers but Independence first varsity season was 2005 and their first win was a againist Coulmbia Central, and they havent played Ensworth since then. I think maybe you were mistaken for a jv game because i know each year our jv plays Ensworth.

It must have been the year before, but their varsity players were out there: Scott Pettigrew, Chris Darnell, etc.

I choose to see it this way. I think we beat Siegel. They are an avrage team and will not field a more talented team. Oakland will be a win since they will be down after losing their best 2 RB's and other key players. Brentwood will prbably be a lose. This is the year that Brentwood has been building towards. They have a very talented senior class. MBA I don't even count because the playing field is not fair. Will be good experience for the guys but that is all they will get on that game. I believe 2-2 would be a good start with a chance at 3-1. I believe they beat Centennial this year. I believe they beat Hillsboro this year. I also believe they beat Franklin as they will be down with no QB and a low in talent Ravenwood team(not trying to be offensive but the talent level is down this year). I could see Indy finishing as high as 2nd with a chance to win the region.

You choose to see it your way and I choose to see it mine. That's what message boards are for!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You may be right about Siegal and that is why I did say they could be as good as 5-5. They will not beat Franklin and I think they will lose to Ravenwood also. No way they beat Brentwood or Oakland. I've been reading alot about Oakland and everyone thinks they will be the new Riverdale of that Region! so at best 1-3 to start season.