INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

Oh where to begin. Wisdom graduates this year "moron". Tobacco is a heck of a lot different than weed, steroids, etc genius. And again you refer back to 07 because you can't back up your statements on the present. And it is county policy that any student fighting goes directly to Juvie Einstein. Lastly when you talk about schools being better academically then have your story straight pinhead. Page has higher test scores on every single standardized test that the states judges schools on. That's right higher gateways, higher end of course, higher AP tests(except for history), and you guessed it CCA's. Page and Brentwood are the only schools in the county to have no one fail gateways. Pettigrew and Consiglio are great young men however Consigs is not DI he is in DI AA just to be factual. No comment for the Dade county rant as it made no sense. Glad to see Campbell has turned it around and there are no problems. As for basketball well there is a reason I am on a football board and not the basketball one. Didn't Indy's Bball coach get fired due to old grudges? Obviously an example of Campbell "sorting things out". Look at the facts before downing another school WACKBROWN. And maybe if you had a little talent and got out and played football instead of looking up the weight numbers while everyone else is working out then you would be a little more knowledgeable.

Now that I am done with Junior Dumb #### I was not trying to offend INDY. I go to most of there games. My daughter will be there eventually I was just saying that the leadership mainly in the office drives students away. Henry didn't want to share athletes with football and Smith when he was there didn't want to share with BBAll. Hopefully the new BBall coach will have a different philosophy as I know Eubanks tries to get a long with all. Wacko was correct about one thing every schools has its share of bad kids but for the most part Indy has good kids. Good kids don't neccessarily make good football players. The freshman class is loaded so help is coming if Campbell allows Eubanks to last that long.They now need good leadership to go with it. Maybe Campbell will be it but from what I am hearing I wouldn't be to sure.

Your right man, my apologies. Coach T is about giving opinions and not aguring or ranting on about other than sports in schools.

But the only reason the bball coach got fired was that Indy never won a post season game. Now of course when your a coach and have not led a team to a post season victoryin 4-5 years it isnt very good, but all the players loved him as the coach and saw him as a role model in a way. Dr. C didnt understand the players loved him that much so i know he feels very sorry bout that, he is just trying to get a coach who knows how to win in the postseason and hopefully he will find one who will also be a good role model as well. And, like you said, hopefully the coach wont mind Drew Kelly playing DL and Forward for the next two years.

But on a positive note the Eagles new strengthing coach is also the student pastor at a local chruch, hes a real great guy and really strong. So you know Dr. C isnt hiring all ignorant bumbs or former Franklin coaches he knows.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right man, my apologies. Coach T is about giving opinions and not aguring or ranting on about other than sports in schools.

But the only reason the bball coach got fired was that Indy never won a post season game. Now of course when your a coach and have not led a team to a post season victoryin 4-5 years it isnt very good, but all the players loved him as the coach and saw him as a role model in a way. Dr. C didnt understand the players loved him that much so i know he feels very sorry bout that, he is just trying to get a coach who knows how to win in the postseason and hopefully he will find one who will also be a good role model as well. And, like you said, hopefully the coach wont mind Drew Kelly playing DL and Forward for the next two years.

But on a positive note the Eagles new strengthing coach is also the student pastor at a local chruch, hes a real great guy and really strong. So you know Dr. C isnt hiring all ignorant bumbs or former Franklin coaches he knows.

Indy went to the region tourney back in 2006.

Wasn't Dr. Campbell at Franklin when they hired Tim Johnson and then he followed that with Clayton. I'd say that he does not hire ignorant bumbs. Franklin seemed to start to win under Johnson and obviously Clayton has kept it going by going to the state championship last season. Also, who are the former franklin coaches that he has hired at Indy? I know that he has a new AD that came from Franklin, but I don't see any coaches that are coaching from Franklin. Just curious on what you mean by these statements of "ignorant bumbs or franklin coaches"??

Wasn't Dr. Campbell at Franklin when they hired Tim Johnson and then he followed that with Clayton. I'd say that he does not hire ignorant bumbs. Franklin seemed to start to win under Johnson and obviously Clayton has kept it going by going to the state championship last season. Also, who are the former franklin coaches that he has hired at Indy? I know that he has a new AD that came from Franklin, but I don't see any coaches that are coaching from Franklin. Just curious on what you mean by these statements of "ignorant bumbs or franklin coaches"??

Well actually Campbell was trying to give the job to someone else and the parents made a big stink forcing him to hire Johnson. Campbell is the biggest reason Johnson left though. Rumor has it that the Frankling Coach is going to be hired as the next Indy B-Ball coach. Campbell has also forced Eubanks to hire Sanders who was at Franklin and let go because he wasn't doing a very good job. I think his name is Sanders.

Well actually Campbell was trying to give the job to someone else and the parents made a big stink forcing him to hire Johnson. Campbell is the biggest reason Johnson left though. Rumor has it that the Frankling Coach is going to be hired as the next Indy B-Ball coach. Campbell has also forced Eubanks to hire Sanders who was at Franklin and let go because he wasn't doing a very good job. I think his name is Sanders.

Never heard of a Sanders coaching at Franklin. I think your source is wrong. I really doubt that he has "forced" Eubanks to hire anyone. And if, so, then why doesn't Eubanks leave and go somewhere else? Why work for a guy who "forces" who you hire? I think you are wrong on this one. You must be wrong on everything. NO WAY Johnson leaves Franklin to go coach BB ball at INDY!

That part about "forcing" Eubanks to hire someone really gets me. I just don't see this. At Franklin I never heard of him "forcing" hires. The only rumor I ever heard was Campbell got Clayton hired, but I'd say that worked out ok.

I was also informed just this week that several coaches have had to step down. I was told the defensive coordinator and two others would not be back. I do not know enough about them to share much more than that, but it appears Coach Eubanks will be looking to find a few coaches.

Were these coaches "forced" out by Campbell as Frankly my dear likes to say?

Ignorant bumbs meaning coaches who are only interested in winning and dont care about relating to the players. Dr. C pretty much fired coach jones because he couldnt win in the offseason in the past 3-4 years. A lot of players were upset after he was fired. I was just saying hopefully he wont hire someone who will only be a coach to them and not a mentor like coach jones was.

Ignorant bumbs meaning coaches who are only interested in winning and dont care about relating to the players. Dr. C pretty much fired coach jones because he couldnt win in the offseason in the past 3-4 years. A lot of players were upset after he was fired. I was just saying hopefully he wont hire someone who will only be a coach to them and not a mentor like coach jones was.

I guess I am a little confused. I thought Henrie coached basketball, and I thought he was the one that got fired. I'm not for sure what Jones coached. Did Campbell fire him also. Enlighten me on that.

So you are saying Eubanks is a mentor and not a good coach or is he both? Or is he a good mentor and a good coach? What's your take on the situation?

[quote name='mackbrown' date='Apr 5 2009 - 09:28 PM' post='82707

Your posting are always amusing to read. For example, the qualifications for a strength & conditioning coach are premised on being a "student pastor.... real great guy and really strong. " What about being n.s.c.a. or u.s.a.w. certified ?

Most importantly what about the results which are posted inside the wieght room on the white board for any inquiring mind to read. Alex Heckman needs to be recognized for the positive results of his work ethic. But the O-Line, D-Line, and LB"S that are to date without a 300 lbs. bench presser. And one starting OT/DT Lineman does not squat max. 350 lbs. Without significant improvement IHS will be for difficult evenings against Oakland, MBA, Hillsboro, and Brentwood.

I guess I am a little confused. I thought Henrie coached basketball, and I thought he was the one that got fired. I'm not for sure what Jones coached. Did Campbell fire him also. Enlighten me on that.

So you are saying Eubanks is a mentor and not a good coach or is he both? Or is he a good mentor and a good coach? What's your take on the situation?

Oh my bad, the bball coach is coach henrie. Im not talking about coach/ad jones.

And no what i was saying, for like the 3rd time, is that the reason why dr. c fired henrie is bcause he could not produce in the post season, and i hope he just doesnt hire a coach is who is all about winning and not about helping these young men grow up, which coach henrie did.

Wow, way to put words in my mouth, go back and read that statement and see if i ever put 'the qualifications for a strength & conditioning coach are...' I just said that its good that they hired a new strengthing coach, and he just happened to be really ripped and the student pastor. And its only been how many weeks since they have started strength training? A couple right? you expect an 16-18 year old to go from lifting 250 straight to 300, or squating 350 in a couple of weeks? Its not like they are on steriods, you guys are looking for results and improvements that will probably wont happen untill May or June in the month of April?

By the way, how about you guys read my qoute down below for once.