• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahpalin

INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

You got me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I guess I was typing to fast to get away from all of the enemies!!

lol!

At Blackman around 5:30.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> How did Indy do against Blackman? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> How did Indy do against Blackman? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought the Blackman scrimmage was this Friday. Did it happen already? How did they look?

I thought the Blackman scrimmage was this Friday. Did it happen already? How did they look?

Scrimmage was cancelled due to wet field at Blackman.

Scrimmage was cancelled due to wet field at Blackman.

A wet field didn't stop the Franklin vs. Riverdale scrimmage from being rescheduled from Friday to Monday. Why didn't Eubanks reschedule Blackman for Monday ?

A wet field didn't stop the Franklin vs. Riverdale scrimmage from being rescheduled from Friday to Monday. Why didn't Eubanks reschedule Blackman for Monday ?

TSSAA not only limits the total number of days/scrimmages you can have but they also say they have to be completed in so many days. They ran out of time and couldn't reschedule. I am not sure of the particulars, I'm sure someone will answer.

TSSAA not only limits the total number of days/scrimmages you can have but they also say they have to be completed in so many days. They ran out of time and couldn't reschedule. I am not sure of the particulars, I'm sure someone will answer.

You have 15 days to get in 10 practices and 2 scrimmages.

You have 15 days to get in 10 practices and 2 scrimmages.

Maybe they just weren't interested in seeing the probable outcome. When are they permitted to start practicing again? Will there be 7 on 7's this year? What else do we have to look forward to?

Hopefully not more of your coach or starting qb bashing.

Sooooo clever! Any actual answers out there about 7 on 7's and practice/scrimmage issues?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> TSSAA limits all workouts to weights and coniditioning from the end of school to the dead period which starts June 22. July 6 the teams can start using a football and helmet 7 on 7, linemen can start doing sled work with a coach, full pads on July 27 with the first scrimmage July 30 or after. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />