Big 9 Baseball

tricitiessportsfan

I am dumb? I thought tempor was a way to cook shrimp or steak? No wait that is tempura. Maybe I am dumb but..

Once again goofarooofbaseball you get the Moe Ron of the week award.

I really can't tell if you are talking about South or the Vikes, Payne or Krebs. Either way it is a ramble that has nothing to do with your last post.

Dude I am sorry. Keep em shot and sweet and maybe we could all get something out of what you are trying to say.

you need to just delete your accout because you terrible and know nothing about baseball..... the vikes are weak the beat crockett when freeman was pulled after 2?? ok then.. they beat the snot out of volunteer who is last in the conference. wow big win.. then they lose to a single a team which my son hit a home run in the game. but moe ron of the week i vote you moe ron of the year because you are a crazy fool who rambles on to make it seem like you have even the slightest clue of what goes on.. you are obviously associated with the vikes and try to make them something they are not.. get it through your head they are weak.. sorry payne 4-6?? aint cutting it

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to just delete your accout because you terrible and know nothing about baseball..... the vikes are weak the beat crockett when freeman was pulled after 2?? ok then.. they beat the snot out of volunteer who is last in the conference. wow big win.. then they lose to a single a team which my son hit a home run in the game. but moe ron of the week i vote you moe ron of the year because you are a crazy fool who rambles on to make it seem like you have even the slightest clue of what goes on.. you are obviously associated with the vikes and try to make them something they are not.. get it through your head they are weak.. sorry payne 4-6?? aint cutting it

Tell the young lad congrats on the HR. Don't you guys play again this year?

Taking nothing away from you goofaroo The Vikes got their main mission accomplished this week with 2 wins in the Big 9. Your game meant nothing other than bragging rights and your birth right to call me out....this week. So you guys faced their #5 , 6, 7 pitchers in the rotation? Good job sounds about right for a single A match up.

I have friends that play for both teams and wish the Bearcats the best. But when you get on here and flat call folks out it just aint right. You are what you are I guess. Keep up the work on your language skills as they have improved slightly. As hard as it is to read I think I get your point. Hopefully you will sleep better now.

Tell the young lad congrats on the HR. Don't you guys play again this year?

Taking nothing away from you goofaroo The Vikes got their main mission accomplished this week with 2 wins in the Big 9. Your game meant nothing other than bragging rights and your birth right to call me out....this week. So you guys faced their #5 , 6, 7 pitchers in the rotation? Good job sounds about right for a single A match up.

I have friends that play for both teams and wish the Bearcats the best. But when you get on here and flat call folks out it just aint right. You are what you are I guess. Keep up the work on your language skills as they have improved slightly. As hard as it is to read I think I get your point. Hopefully you will sleep better now.

well i was messing with you like you were messing with me not calling you out. but that was not there 5,6,7 in the rotation paynes kid will throw alot cunningham the second kid is prob the #3 honestly behind krebs and mullins but the winning hit we got was off none other than krebs. just saying. and yes the vikes did get there two big nine wins and congrats on that but you cant honestly sit there and say that loss meant nothing to the kids.. do you really believe that?? and can i ask you im not sure if you know but why is ODell and Vance not playing varsity my son played with both of them a little over summer and they both threw it really well i think both of those kids could really help the vikes

well i was messing with you like you were messing with me not calling you out. but that was not there 5,6,7 in the rotation paynes kid will throw alot cunningham the second kid is prob the #3 honestly behind krebs and mullins but the winning hit we got was off none other than krebs. just saying. and yes the vikes did get there two big nine wins and congrats on that but you cant honestly sit there and say that loss meant nothing to the kids.. do you really believe that?? and can i ask you im not sure if you know but why is ODell and Vance not playing varsity my son played with both of them a little over summer and they both threw it really well i think both of those kids could really help the vikes

gob,

I don't know, or think I have seen, O'dell or Vance . I am sure they are fine young men.

Question is where did you see them pitch? If it was Utrip then chances are very slim they were seen by any of the local coaches. And they may have not been pitching against varsity ready players.

If they are what you say they are then time will tell. Best thing to do would be chill and let their work speak for it's self. If they are playing JV and not winning ?? Well then....if so the coach will pull them up.

I know where the top guns , varsity and jv, pitched last summer. After the HS summer season was over there was only a couple of times those guys threw here in the Tri.

gob,

I don't know, or think I have seen, O'dell or Vance . I am sure they are fine young men.

Question is where did you see them pitch? If it was Utrip then chances are very slim they were seen by any of the local coaches. And they may have not been pitching against varsity ready players.

If they are what you say they are then time will tell. Best thing to do would be chill and let their work speak for it's self. If they are playing JV and not winning ?? Well then....if so the coach will pull them up.

I know where the top guns , varsity and jv, pitched last summer. After the HS summer season was over there was only a couple of times those guys threw here in the Tri.

I saw them throw in a few tournaments one at sullivan north and one at milligan.. ODell is a kind of big kid he hits spots really well throws hard and has good off speed vance is a feshman lefty who throws hard and has alot of movement. they did throw against varsity level competition i talked to ODells dad tonight actually i saw them he said that they were both on varsity but now they are not for various reasons not sure.. but if the vikings dont step up big time, which they could very easily because the bats are starting to come around i dont know whats holdin the kids back from showing their stuff. I heard the reason ODell didnt stay on varsity was because of his conditioning he came into workouts out of shape but thats Payne he likes you to be in shape but he is a good kid and works hard he will throw some innings this year and will make a name for himself when the time is right and the vance boy is a good kid too with alot of potential.. lefty lol but im not sure while he is not still on the team. ODell actually threw against us over summer at north he threw it very well only gave up one run if im correct and the vance kid threw against volunteer.. the vikings lost but it was on a young arm but hey its summer ball... but i think the vikings will turn it around this year from what i have seen. and im sure they should be loaded next year

I saw them throw in a few tournaments one at sullivan north and one at milligan.. ODell is a kind of big kid he hits spots really well throws hard and has good off speed vance is a feshman lefty who throws hard and has alot of movement. they did throw against varsity level competition i talked to ODells dad tonight actually i saw them he said that they were both on varsity but now they are not for various reasons not sure.. but if the vikings dont step up big time, which they could very easily because the bats are starting to come around i dont know whats holdin the kids back from showing their stuff. I heard the reason ODell didnt stay on varsity was because of his conditioning he came into workouts out of shape but thats Payne he likes you to be in shape but he is a good kid and works hard he will throw some innings this year and will make a name for himself when the time is right and the vance boy is a good kid too with alot of potential.. lefty lol but im not sure while he is not still on the team. ODell actually threw against us over summer at north he threw it very well only gave up one run if im correct and the vance kid threw against volunteer.. the vikings lost but it was on a young arm but hey its summer ball... but i think the vikings will turn it around this year from what i have seen. and im sure they should be loaded next year

If Vance is who I am thinking about, he pitched the first JV game against Science Hill. I believe my son played against hit last year. He throws a two seamer that tails away from right handers. He threw the ball hard, but he seemed to over throw. He walked several, and SH got a couple of timely home runs. SH led 8-3 in the top of seventh, and gave up 8 runs losing 11-8. But Vance was not very sharp.

If Vance is who I am thinking about, he pitched the first JV game against Science Hill. I believe my son played against hit last year. He throws a two seamer that tails away from right handers. He threw the ball hard, but he seemed to over throw. He walked several, and SH got a couple of timely home runs. SH led 8-3 in the top of seventh, and gave up 8 runs losing 11-8. But Vance was not very sharp.

yeah thats who it is he struggled but it was opening day he was nervous im sure.. but you will see ODell next game you all play he should be sharp go and watch the next game they play and see what you think

what do yall think the big nine standings will be at the end of the year.

1. Daniel Boone

2. Science Hill

3. DB

4. Crockett

5. Sullivan South

6. Tennessee High

7. Sullivan East

8. Volunteer

9. Central

No one knows. 1-6 are pretty close.

Boone has hit it hard until Krebbs last night. Still had 2 home runs just nothing to compliment. Pitching has been good.

Science Hill has shown that they can be beat. Coach says they have lost with 4 and 5 pitchers but that is not true. They lost at Boone with D-No starting and McKinney pitching last innings to walk in winning run. They are still hitting but pitching is not as dominant as was expected.

DB is winning at home but I believe the perfect field is hurting them away. As I have seen before, playing and practicing on turf makes it hard to go to regular fields. Pitching is keeping them in it but no real dominant pitchers.

Crockett has hitting and pitching, just staying consistent is their problem.

South has Archer and TN high has Krebbs. They can win when those two are on mound but struggle big after that.

Every team has beat or could have beat any other. It will come down to the tournament and who can beat the other team's ace. Getting through the first game this year is going to be hard. AFter that it will be anybody's tournament. don't count out the last three because they will beat a big dog somewhere, maybe in the tourney.

No one knows. 1-6 are pretty close.

Boone has hit it hard until Krebbs last night. Still had 2 home runs just nothing to compliment. Pitching has been good.

Science Hill has shown that they can be beat. Coach says they have lost with 4 and 5 pitchers but that is not true. They lost at Boone with D-No starting and McKinney pitching last innings to walk in winning run. They are still hitting but pitching is not as dominant as was expected.

DB is winning at home but I believe the perfect field is hurting them away. As I have seen before, playing and practicing on turf makes it hard to go to regular fields. Pitching is keeping them in it but no real dominant pitchers.

Crockett has hitting and pitching, just staying consistent is their problem.

South has Archer and TN high has Krebbs. They can win when those two are on mound but struggle big after that.

Every team has beat or could have beat any other. It will come down to the tournament and who can beat the other team's ace. Getting through the first game this year is going to be hard. AFter that it will be anybody's tournament. don't count out the last three because they will beat a big dog somewhere, maybe in the tourney.

I still think SH is stronger than most and the team to beat. I don't think Coach Edwards has done a very good job of utilizing his pitching. He has McKinney, Daniel Norris, Daniel Sharp, Mancuso, DelGaico, and Nat. Paterson. The first three are pretty good starters with the other three being good short relievers. He has about 4 or 5 other juniors that are a level below this first cut. For whatever reason, he has been starting with the three starters and bringing in the second cut of pitchers for relief. The second cut of pitchers seem to be getting blasted. I suppose that Edwards is trying to season some of the juniors. Unfortunately, they don't always get the job done. I think when the tournament comes, Edwards is going to stick with the upper tier of pitching.

SH is going to lose 11 seniors next year, many in key positions. The sophmore class is weak in pitching (other than Daniel Norris who is a sophmore), hitting, and speed. They are pretty good defensively. The freshman team is stronger in pitching and hitting, but not as good defensively and don't have much speed. Several freshman are getting a lot of opportunities playing JV.

So overall, I think Coach Edwards is playing this year with an eye toward next year, seeing which underclassmen are going to step up for next year. I imagine that he thinks that the objective is to peak in late April with McKinney, Norris, and Sharp doing most of the pitching.

That would be my plan. I just think the conference is closer than everyone thought. We all thought SH would walk with it but they easily could have 3 conference losses right now. They have won some close ones. I think it will be interesting also to see how the rain make-up games affect everyone because there will be a week or two that many teams have to play 3 or 4 conference games in one week and no one has that much good pitching.