Big 9 Baseball

tricitiessportsfan

The age-old question has finally been answered. What goes good on a Ritz? A Hawkins County A** Whooping. WTG Falcons on an exciting game. We wanted to tell DB parents good game as they did us at DB but word was they were on 11W before Parker touched home plate. Never seen parents leave so fast. Was it that embarrassing for you? STILL CELEBRATING AT VHS!

It was an exciting game and I am glad that Jake hit the hr and not some DB transfer.

After a long week I for one was glad that it was over.It was not embarrassing to me,for I knew Volunteer has the talent.

It is hard to beat a team 23yrs. without losing ever now and then. Good luck to the Falcons.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an exciting game and I am glad that Jake hit the hr and not some DB transfer.

After a long week I for one was glad that it was over.It was not embarrassing to me,for I knew Volunteer has the talent.

It is hard to beat a team 23yrs. without losing ever now and then. Good luck to the Falcons.

Me Too ! because if the D.B. transfer Templeton had hit it , the score would have been tied instead of the walk-off victory. Way to go Jake ! Congrats Falcons .

I understand they could hear DG a hollering all the way to downtown Mt. Carmel. Of course I guess that goes on pert near ever night down that way.

Congrats , pass the hat then build that monument and light the eternal flame you been waiting 23 years on.

APRIL 25TH 2009

GREATEST MOMENT IN

FALCON BASEBALL HISTORY

AFTER 23 YEARS OF FUTILITY

WE BEAT DB.

I guess the Falcon fans are due to ride the DB fans down after what the DB fans said on this thread after the Falcons got Drilled at our house. If you go back through all 19 pages and find it let me know.

AMEN Ployboy Deluxe. I heard through the grapevine that The Falcons were planning a parade and have already called ESPN - haven't had much to cheer about. What a big win for them and could not wait to put us in our place. Wonder how many "Hall of Fame" coaches good ole Volunteer's HS has. Oh wait a minute....didn't their basketball coach get inducted into the Hall of Fame, oh sorry I meant HALL OF SHAME.

AMEN Ployboy Deluxe. I heard through the grapevine that The Falcons were planning a parade and have already called ESPN - haven't had much to cheer about. What a big win for them and could not wait to put us in our place. Wonder how many "Hall of Fame" coaches good ole Volunteer's HS has. Oh wait a minute....didn't their basketball coach get inducted into the Hall of Fame, oh sorry I meant HALL OF SHAME.

I see where Boone and Crockett played spring football game. Boone had 3 tds but missed extra point. Crockett had td and a fiekd goal. 20 - 10 boone.

Baseball season, baseball thread, and still the same ole putdowns. Please tell me you're not an adult???!!! Sometimes you have to grow up and leave the nest. Stop sitting in your mom's basement and googling Nick-At-Nite reruns. Or better yet.....do something great yourself so you don't have to put others down hiding behind a screen name.......

Baseball season, baseball thread, and still the same ole putdowns. Please tell me you're not an adult???!!! Sometimes you have to grow up and leave the nest. Stop sitting in your mom's basement and googling Nick-At-Nite reruns. Or better yet.....do something great yourself so you don't have to put others down hiding behind a screen name.......

I won't even get in this one.

How does the Science Hill prom party incident affect the playoff run for the baseball team if the school actually does not let the cited ones play like the Press reported? I have heard there are as many as 7 baseball players that were involved. At least 3 have been named because they were over 18.

Hey NETFan how about the cellar dwellar volunteer team almost beating THS? Your expertise on that. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I will not use names but if the 5 players that I heard were cited do not play, Volunteer could have a chance to beat SH. Volunteer has gotten hot at the right time.

I believe the conference is as open as it has ever been. My fear is if anyone has anything for the Knoxville teams. Most of our teams have beaten some of the big dogs down there but we will have to see.

Friday and Saturday should be fun.

I have found out that Volunteer and Central play Friday afternoon with winner playing SH in the double header.

South will play the 1:00 game on Saturday no matter who they play because of prom.

The rest of schedule will be set on Wednesday or Thursday.

Questions:

Is Freeman hurt since he did not pitch or play field against Boone yesterday?

How many pitches can Krebs throw in a week? 200?

Will SH really suspend the players that were involved for the playoffs?

Can Boone's bats stay hot?

Will Dez be able to throw every game for East?

Has Volunteer gotten hot at the right time?

Maybe you need to get a life, instead of searching all the message boards to defend you precious coach W!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

[/quote

Hey Stok your Volunteer boy's have picked up their game. DB walked too many batters and those are always killers. Got to hand it to the Falcons as they seized their moment. Question - do you know what date/time the "Beat DB" parade starts? Someone mentioned earlier and man I hate to miss it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like it's coming down to the wire now with the teams that have improved on the season taking the lead. I heard about the post-prom party but sure didn't know any baseball players were involved. That's an unfortunate incident for the Hill. We'll see what the Coach is made of now regarding suspensions, school rules, and team politics. I hear he's a "by the book" kind of guy. TN High with their win over South last night seems ready for the tourney. Volunteer might be a sleeper that everybody overlooked. That Hudson kid is a real team leader! If the Hill players are suspended, looks to me like Boone, TN High, and DB will be on top. The first round will be interesting for sure with all the aces on the mound. Ritz is a strategy man as is Coach Payne. These 2 will be hard to beat as play continues. Coach Hoover at Boone (not the ill-tempered brother at south) has a real heart for the game and can get his kids motivated! "Big A" as someone called him (wonder what the A stands for as if we didn't know) might as well take up his uniforms and call it a day. Dropping the F bomb and cursing a blue streak at the kids won't motivate them. Hated to see the tall lanky kid leave the team. There was some talent if he'd been given a real chance. I predict some upsets right off the bat. If Central could get all their talent playing as a team, they might have a shot. My Patriots have to come to the park to play ball and if Coach B can get them fired up, they can be on to round 2!