south pitt vs grace

topper06

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace and Temple will be in the region championship. This game, for whatever reason, will be closer than you will think.

If SP plays like they did against Soddy it will be embarrassing for the Pirates. The Pirates need to play as a team and get more physical and quit worrying about looking pretty. They have a ton of potential.

If SP plays like they did against Soddy it will be embarrassing for the Pirates. The Pirates need to play as a team and get more physical and quit worrying about looking pretty. They have a ton of potential.

Potential is fine but there must also be direction in order to achieve success with today's athletes. I am looking forward to watching Grace and Temple play for the region title in that new gym in SP come Feb.

this "game" last night was horrible. south pitt could've made it a much closer game. they don't use their quickness and athleticism to their advantage...in stead they pull up for jump shots. and free throws could use some work too i may add. they missed about 15 South pitt could be very dangerous later in the season if teams arent careful.

Although the score doesn??™t reflect it, I thought that was probably one of the better South Pitt. teams in recent years. I think they will make some noise come playoff time. I would like to see South Pitt. and CSAS play, It should be a closer game than most would think.

Old Pirate is not all that knowledgeble about the BB program but SP would be very good if they had not lost some kids to transfer in middle school. This years team mostly juniors and should continue to improve as the year continues.