Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Now I'm all confused. Who's not being nice? Who posted something about "SC"??? I thought this thread was about LA.

That makes two of us!!

NO MERCY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nurseemt4--Please tell me what remark you are referring to?????? Don't see where I said anything bad about SC or anyone else. I believe you are mistaken and owe me an apology!!

Post 163 per Old Cat Fan,,,, if apology is needed. I will gladly do so... Thank you /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

96-53 good game played by the wildcats. not so much by us ever since that heartbreaking lose to dekalb we havent played as good as we have before.

Big one is Friday night. Macon gave Upperman all it wanted last night. They just ran out of time. I hope we don't face them again in the tournament (meaning Upperman). Looks like 7AA is better than 8AA this year as a whole. Vandy was at our game last night I think to watch Baxter. Can't wait til Friday night! Should be one great atmosphere!

Big one is Friday night. Macon gave Upperman all it wanted last night. They just ran out of time. I hope we don't face them again in the tournament (meaning Upperman). Looks like 7AA is better than 8AA this year as a whole. Vandy was at our game last night I think to watch Baxter. Can't wait til Friday night! Should be one great atmosphere!

yep but york beat macon by 22 last friday. so it just depends on how a team plays on a certain night but cant wait to travel up to macon friday for a good game

Nurseemt4--Please tell me what remark you are referring to?????? Don't see where I said anything bad about SC or anyone else. I believe you are mistaken and owe me an apology!!

Cat, it appears to me you need to quit stirring up so much trouble. Although, I'm like you I can't figure out what you said. If you want an apology, let me offer you one for last night's prediction.(My pred: LA 85 CC 52 actual: LA 96 CC 55) Not a bad prediction, but I know it's not what you and the millions of my fans have come to expect. LA was definitely hitting on all cylinders last night. No disrespect to CC, but would have liked to seen the 100 pt. mark reached. As for my predictions, I'll try to do better for Friday night's game. Cat, be selective in your words and you will stay out of trouble. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No Mercy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />