South Rebels-'09

muttandjeff

i think rebel red####s was once a D.B. fan but to make himself feel good he made his boy transfer someplace where he might start . it's isn't about team to him it is about ole dad living his life thru his son.

Well..Well the little Memphis geek thinks he's a detective....your right I do pull for DB..But I'm all South when these two play...your right my boy did go to DB...but believe me he didn't leave due to playing time ...coach Wagner made the statement that when my son left that he lost his best player so go blow on that. And ole dad is all about TEAM.MY SON PICKED THE BETTER PLACE FOR A EDUCATION AND A BETTER FOOTBALL PROGRAM....DB is full of political crap...just ask Jamie's dad and Justin Sylvester's parents they will tell ya...if you can handle the truth. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think rebel red####s was once a D.B. fan but to make himself feel good he made his boy transfer someplace where he might start . it's isn't about team to him it is about ole dad living his life thru his son.

One more thing Memphis, don't be attacking my boy because when you do that you're getting personal..so don't go there...you can poke at me all you want but leave my boy out.

One more thing Memphis, don't be attacking my boy because when you do that you're getting personal..so don't go there...you can poke at me all you want but leave my boy out.

you are getting personal when you attack the little indians ,i think i hit a big nerve dad maybe they can suit you up at south. it was a guess work been around sports for 50 years i've seen this happen before ole dad living thru his kids

Well..Well the little Memphis geek thinks he's a detective....your right I do pull for DB..But I'm all South when these two play...your right my boy did go to DB...but believe me he didn't leave due to playing time ...coach Wagner made the statement that when my son left that he lost his best player so go blow on that. And ole dad is all about TEAM.MY SON PICKED THE BETTER PLACE FOR A EDUCATION AND A BETTER FOOTBALL PROGRAM....DB is full of political crap...just ask Jamie's dad and Justin Sylvester's parents they will tell ya...if you can handle the truth. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

better education thats a joke, and by the way you are the one who started putting everindian player down . how about trying prozac i heard many of south fans are on it.

this game is the biggest game in south history, but if someway D.B. pulls out the upset of the decade ,please don't go home and beat your wife and kids. it is just a game , i remember a long long long time ago, walking across the track in aw of a good team. at death valley after south beat D.B. 30 -0 but that was the last time i had to take that walk, but if it happens again. according all the south fans the "greatest south time ever" will destroy D.B. i will take the walk and say we got beat by the south boys and not the "refs" or "our center got hurt" good luck to both teams

This game is not even close to being the "biggest game in South history." Not even considering it the biggest game of this year. Would love to win it obviously, but there is a bigger goal than that.

This game is not even close to being the "biggest game in South history." Not even considering it the biggest game of this year. Would love to win it obviously, but there is a bigger goal than that.

you are correct and D.B. has bigger goals i think it would be great if both teams get to the finals. hey i pull for the south players when they are playing annyone except D.B. volman can tell you ,i'have some good friends that coach south.

Murphy Fair pre-season predictions on 5 most likely to make football finals in 5A: Henry Co.,Melrose, Mitchell,

Clinton, and Sullivan South. I find it interesting that he did not select Knox Catholic.

REBEL NATION

Hey Crawdad. I know it's good for our ego but Murphy's Fair is a joke. Please tell me you know this. Picking Henry Co. and leaving out Catholic is proof.

Yea,but that is the fun of speculation. It's just something more to talk about,but don't get too caught up in it. Look at Dobyns-Bennett's #1 rankings. What did they mean ? And that was the state media polls who are supposed to know. I think Waco is more accurate. At least he is 100% correct!

I just think it interesting that the program has been elevated to the status of pre-season favorites and deserving of statewide respect. How many head coaches in Tennessee have never failed to win a 1st round play-off game with a minimum of 5 years on the job! Har-rumph!