district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, well, well what can is say, i know we prepared for 1 or 2 and harpeth throws a kid we had not seen or heard of before. ok cudos to them for putting one over on us. its not over yet see ya in districts.

Wow your not serious are you? Mmarlin told you they were going to throw their 4.

I hope y'all play them in districts that way I can laugh at the ridiculous post you put on here.

By the way they would beat you again throwing their 4 and 5 while y'all throw y'alls 1.

well, well, well what can is say, i know we prepared for 1 or 2 and harpeth throws a kid we had not seen or heard of before. ok cudos to them for putting one over on us. its not over yet see ya in districts.

Dude, there's no way you're serious. Cheatham got held to 1 run through 5 against Sycamore's 6 or 7. Why do you talk so much smack? There's no need in it. You are embarrassing yourself.

We swept Cheatham. We are 8-4 in district. If we sweep Wavo and CW and harpeth split it would come down to who beat wavo twice. Which in essence we would have swept Wavo to get the two seed. Now if we split we have no shot at the 2 seed.

Not exactly. If Central is 8-4 and sweeps Wavo and Harpeth and Creek Wood split, they've locked up 3rd and Harpeth drops to 4th because of head to head against Central. Creek Wood would have split with Harpeth, split with Central and had a win over Sycamore, so they would get 2nd. Waverly only enters into the equation if Creek Wood and Harpeth are tied and Wavo finishes ahead of Central.

It's head to head among the tied teams, then how they did against Sycamore and on down the line according to district finish. Who has Central lost to besides Sycamore twice and Creek Wood once?

To the best of my knowledge, and I am not a very smart man, but I know MC is not 8-4 in 11AA. They R 9-3. I may be off on the overall but I think I have the district correct.

1. Sycamore 10-2 20-5

2. Creek Wood 9-3 16-9

3. Mont. Central 9-3 12-14

4. Harpeth 9-3 15-9

5. Waverly 7-5 14-5

6. Cheatham Co. 2-10 2-13

8. Stewart Co. 1-11 2-12

8. Fairview 1-11 2-16

Mon/ Tues. Sycamore/Fairview; Creek Wood/Harpeth; MC/Waverly; CCC/Stewart Co.

Let's play and then we will talk about it. Hope the weather stays the same as 2 day.

30PEACE!!! ROP!!!

Creek Wood beat Harpeth tonight 3-0 in a well played game. Creek Wood made the most of their scoring opportunities, played the small ball game really well and got a couple of big infield hits. Hooper pitched well. Harpeth had a couple of base running miscues and had a bunt hit the bat twice with a man on 1st and 2nd and no outs that was huge. Didn't get a couple of other bunts down and left a few runners on base. The little things. I can't remember an error by either team. Foriest was clocked consistently around 88-89 tonight and only walked two. Creek Wood's field has really matured and the Bermuda is coming on strong. It's the best I've seen this season. We sat on the deck which is a great place to watch a ball game and get away from the peanut gallery a little bit. A good atmosphere for high school baseball.

Hopefully the rain will go around the Rock tomorrow night. I'm guessing Presley for Harpeth and Cox for Creek Wood.

Creek Wood beat Harpeth tonight 3-0 in a well played game. Creek Wood made the most of their scoring opportunities, played the small ball game really well and got a couple of big infield hits. Hooper pitched well. Harpeth had a couple of base running miscues and had a bunt hit the bat twice with a man on 1st and 2nd and no outs that was huge. Didn't get a couple of other bunts down and left a few runners on base. The little things. I can't remember an error by either team. Foriest was clocked consistently around 88-89 tonight and only walked two. Creek Wood's field has really matured and the Bermuda is coming on strong. It's the best I've seen this season. We sat on the deck which is a great place to watch a ball game and get away from the peanut gallery a little bit. A good atmosphere for high school baseball.

Hopefully the rain will go around the Rock tomorrow night. I'm guessing Presley for Harpeth and Cox for Creek Wood.

very good game to watch!!! had the intensity of a post season game. started off on the wrong foot. we have never had anything happen during any of our games with harpeth. we two schools have always got along at baseball games.

was also told that MC beat wavo 9-1

and that stewart beat cheatham. wonder what excuse cheathamfan has this week /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />