district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very good game to watch!!! had the intensity of a post season game. started off on the wrong foot. we have never had anything happen during any of our games with harpeth. we two schools have always got along at baseball games.

was also told that MC beat wavo 9-1

and that stewart beat cheatham. wonder what excuse cheathamfan has this week /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah, both teams were a little chirpy I heard. That's why I sat on the deck!

Shut up and play guys. Nobody's impressed with anybody 'announcing your presence with authority'! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yeah, both teams were a little chirpy I heard. That's why I sat on the deck!

Shut up and play guys. Nobody's impressed with anybody 'announcing your presence with authority'! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Its true its true both teams were chirping which happens in every game it was clean fun until the end when BOTH teams wanted to run that ya ya going through the line giving knucks then momma wanted to try to jump into the action stay in the stands woman the little smack talk adds to that "teenage adrenaline rush" great games played on both sides and hopefully we get a repeat tonight THAT WAS A BLAST!!!!

Great game last night btw Cw and Harpeth.

88-89 is impressive. but not as much as the 3 runs that Cw scored of it. and the 0 runs Harpeth scored, and I think Hooper was around 83-85.

All in All Great atmosphere for baseball, but I wonder if things will get chippy again tonight. The coaches and umps will have to keep that under control. Lots of talking last night but it made it entertaing. Both teams wanted to win bad...

Well, chirping doesn't happen in every game. That's a bad habit that needs to be broken if a team find it's common place in their games. Respect the game, play it the right way and make your statement with your game.

Todd Raleigh at UT told us at team camp last summer that when they send somebody to watch a kid, he's not going to be wearing orange from head to toe and he'll try to blend in with the crowd unnoticed as much as possible. What they look for is how a kid reacts to adversity. What he does when he strikes out with runners in scoring position and how he handles a teammate making a crucial error. How much non essential chirping he does during the game and how he handles himself in the handshaking line. Grow up guys! You don't know who's watching and you don't know who they'll tell.

Teenage drama nor Mama drama adds anything to the game.

Well, chirping doesn't happen in every game. That's a bad habit that needs to be broken if a team find it's common place in their games. Respect the game, play it the right way and make your statement with your game.

Todd Raleigh at UT told us at team camp last summer that when they send somebody to watch a kid, he's not going to be wearing orange from head to toe and he'll try to blend in with the crowd unnoticed as much as possible. What they look for is how a kid reacts to adversity. What he does when he strikes out with runners in scoring position and how he handles a teammate making a crucial error. How much non essential chirping he does during the game and how he handles himself in the handshaking line. Grow up guys! You don't know who's watching and you don't know who they'll tell.

kentucky's scout last night wasnt blending in lol. uk shirt, uk bag, standin right behind home plate radar gun in hand. not exactly blendin in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Its true its true both teams were chirping which happens in every game it was clean fun until the end when BOTH teams wanted to run that ya ya going through the line giving knucks then momma wanted to try to jump into the action stay in the stands woman the little smack talk adds to that "teenage adrenaline rush" great games played on both sides and hopefully we get a repeat tonight THAT WAS A BLAST!!!!

Here is what gets to me. Coaches get your teams under control. Don't add to the smack talk.Tell your kids if they talk smack you sit. Plan and simple. Games needs to be played on the field and not with the talk. Championships are won with team work and not with talk. Two good teams with a lot of adrenaline hit the field last night and for the most part, we saw a really good game.Can we (PLAYERS AND FANS) just come to the ballpark, play ball, do our best, shake hands, and go home. PLEASE DON'T POINT YOUR FINGERS HE SAID SHE SAID NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM THAT. This post should be used for Win/Loss, Scores, Rankings, things like that, not (SMACK TALK)!!!!

My hat goes off to Coach Clapper know of at least two times he was out of the dugout to deal with some of the incidents that occured he takes up for his players but at the same time isnt afraid to single anyone out if needeed..These players under alot of pressure to win the last few games when I asked my son how he was handeling it {quote} I just keep thinking what you told me Dad { just be thankful that you are even dressed out}..Thanks coaches and on deck parents for a great regular season..

Here is what gets to me. Coaches get your teams under control. Don't add to the smack talk.Tell your kids if they talk smack you sit. Plan and simple. Games needs to be played on the field and not with the talk. Championships are won with team work and not with talk. Two good teams with a lot of adrenaline hit the field last night and for the most part, we saw a really good game.Can we (PLAYERS AND FANS) just come to the ballpark, play ball, do our best, shake hands, and go home. PLEASE DON'T POINT YOUR FINGERS HE SAID SHE SAID NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM THAT. This post should be used for Win/Loss, Scores, Rankings, things like that, not (SMACK TALK)!!!!

i agree. the players shouldnt say anything but you really cant do much about the fans. someones mom started chirping lastnight at one of our players.. just sit in the stands, close your mouth, and watch the game! if you cant do that then don't come...

i agree. the players shouldnt say anything but you really cant do much about the fans. someones mom started chirping lastnight at one of our players.. just sit in the stands, close your mouth, and watch the game! if you cant do that then don't come...

There you go again!!! Pointing that finger. Some times mother hens (and dads) say to much. You know they are going to take up for their kids. Lets just try to be bigger than that and just talk baseball. AGREE!!! P. S. Man Creekwoods field looked great last night my hats off for all the hard work.

My hat goes off to Coach Clapper know of at least two times he was out of the dugout to deal with some of the incidents that occured he takes up for his players but at the same time isnt afraid to single anyone out if needeed..These players under alot of pressure to win the last few games when I asked my son how he was handeling it {quote} I just keep thinking what you told me Dad { just be thankful that you are even dressed out}..Thanks coaches and on deck parents for a great regular season..

what kills me is that harpeth's players and fans kept running their mouths and no one told them to stop!!! so of course they are gonna keep actin a fool. i just hope the kid didnt ruin his image last night cause a college scout saw how he handled himself on the field and after the game.