PTGUARD12 WHERE ARE YOU?

rllord

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PTGUARD12,

Are you OK??? Haven't seen any posts lately.

I REALLY miss reading pt12's breakdowns of the top teams /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ....there was so much thought put into those posts and pt12 knew basketball......I know how much work that must of been....but darn it I want pt12 back into my Coacht life!!!!!

Bob, I haven't went anywhere; I am just a lot quieter now. I still go to as many games as I can, typically three to four nights a week, so I still see alot of the teams. However, I just have not felt the urge to actually post a lot. However, if you want my opinion on a team, game, or entire district, I'll will be happy to give you a breakdown. Just let me know.

AuntKim, if I felt like anyone really cared all that much about those rankings, I would still do them. However, I think people got a little tired of them as they just kind of stopped generating discussion. The whole point of the Top 10 was to generate discussion about Class A girls basketball, which alot of the time gets overlooked, so when it stopped doing so, I saw no point in continuing them.

Rob, you were crazy before I came along. Don't blame me for your insanity.

Bob, I haven't went anywhere; I am just a lot quieter now. I still go to as many games as I can, typically three to four nights a week, so I still see alot of the teams. However, I just have not felt the urge to actually post a lot. However, if you want my opinion on a team, game, or entire district, I'll will be happy to give you a breakdown. Just let me know.

AuntKim, if I felt like anyone really cared all that much about those rankings, I would still do them. However, I think people got a little tired of them as they just kind of stopped generating discussion. The whole point of the Top 10 was to generate discussion about Class A girls basketball, which alot of the time gets overlooked, so when it stopped doing so, I saw no point in continuing them.

Rob, you were crazy before I came along. Don't blame me for your insanity.

Welcome back PTGUARD12! Now that most of the season is history, what are the strongest A, AA, & AAA teams you've seen this year in East TN? Any predictions on who will come out on top going to Murfreesboro from this area?

It was always fun reading your break downs, and they are missed very much. Maybe if you could just give us one near the end of regular season it would generate more discussion than you think.

You are missed /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

PTguard12 its good to here you're still going to the games, but I do miss a true ladies basketball fans viewpoint. It is always nice to know someone enjoys watching it as much as I do. I would love to see some breakdowns or opinions from someone who has seen the ladies play 1st hand rather than someone pulling box scores everyday.

Pleeeaaassseeeee come back we're lost without you!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> '

Glad you're well! I was afraid you might have fouled out.

Now THAT made me genuinely laugh out loud!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Pt12 it is wonderful to know you are still going to the games!! We need your voice of reason......I THINK I know how some of the teams in A are poised for end of season and tourney time, but you give such an unbiased and knowlegeable report...... it's so refreshing! I know hundreds read your reviews, but most probably wouldn't comment cause they made so much sense and couldn't be argued with /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Maybe you could give your rundown now, and again before tourney time...Take Care, AuntKim

Now THAT made me genuinely laugh out loud!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Pt12 it is wonderful to know you are still going to the games!! We need your voice of reason......I THINK I know how some of the teams in A are poised for end of season and tourney time, but you give such an unbiased and knowlegeable report...... it's so refreshing! I know hundreds read your reviews, but most probably wouldn't comment cause they made so much sense and couldn't be argued with /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Maybe you could give your rundown now, and again before tourney time...Take Care, AuntKim

I agree with Auntkim..Wans't much anybody could refute..!Kinda like the old Bob Dylan song..You don't know what you got..till it's gone !