Smith Co. Football

Guest Termite

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Is he the kid that I've heard all the talk about. Didn't know he played DE. Also his dad works where Antwan works for the Corps.

Must be RC......I saw him yesterday and he looked, in street cloths ...well...like a freshman. Kind of tall, slim athletic build.

We'll see what he plays in a few weeks. Spring ball should start the first week in May.

Must be RC......I saw him yesterday and he looked, in street cloths ...well...like a freshman. Kind of tall, slim athletic build.

We'll see what he plays in a few weeks. Spring ball should start the first week in May.

Yes, that's him. He plays DE and QB. . . He is probably better at DE right now but has a lot of potential on both sides I have heard. They say he works hard and is smart.

Who is "they" and what do "they" know? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You do not know who "they" is? Obviously "they" knows a heck of alot more than you do chump!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You do not know who "they" is? Obviously "they" knows a heck of alot more than you do chump!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He "IS" your big brother.....not your lil brother. You ain't got to keep sticking up for him. But I guess you forget who always took up for you when some certain people always told you how slow you was..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He "IS" your big brother.....not your lil brother. You ain't got to keep sticking up for him. But I guess you forget who always took up for you when some certain people always told you how slow you was..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hahahahahahahahahahaha man I am rolling /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....I know he is my older brother, but your so big it will take two...so I figured I need to stick up for him!! Yes, I remember all that, but they can't call me slow anymore....I am faster than both of them!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest Termite

"They" would be the coaches and should know. "They" are with him every day. Lol.

Do "THEY" know of any other new faces around the facility or new to the program besides Butler and Whigham???

Cheatham Co. @ Smith Co. will officially be 4 months away tomorrow. I am counting down the days til the lights come on /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No doubt. Isn't it the longest time between football seasons?