who will win state championship in all classes

jcbiggestfan

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you. I just think the loss will fuel the flame and cause them to wake up and play ball now that is tournament time.

Good Luck Lady Rebel!! Let's Show Coach 17 (Rebel Hater) How to eat his Cake!!!!!!!! Play Hard and stay focused Lady Rebels.

Let's get them through the District and Region first! Unicoi Co. beat South Greene at South Greene tonight. I do not look for them to have a cakewalk to the sub-state.

Good Luck Lady Rebel!! Let's Show Coach 17 (Rebel Hater) How to eat his Cake!!!!!!!! Play Hard and stay focused Lady Rebels.

If I remember correctly, you stated earlier in the season that no district team could beat the Rebels. I stated that I liked the way you were thinking and reminded you that "pride goeth before the fall". I wish Elizabethton had done it, but congratulations to Unicoi Co. for knocking off the Rebels on their home floor. Maybe the loss will serve to motivate the Rebels to a District and Region championship, but I do not think anybody will lay down and hand the crowns to them. They will have to earn it and it will not be easy.

If I remember correctly, you stated earlier in the season that no district team could beat the Rebels. I stated that I liked the way you were thinking and reminded you that "pride goeth before the fall". I wish Elizabethton had done it, but congratulations to Unicoi Co. for knocking off the Rebels on their home floor. Maybe the loss will serve to motivate the Rebels to a District and Region championship, but I do not think anybody will lay down and hand the crowns to them. They will have to earn it and it will not be easy.

When these teams (South Greene, Elizabethton, and Unicoi) meet for the 3rd and maybe 4th times this year in the next couple of weeks in District and Regional play, it will be "all out war" and nothing will come easy...I agree with coachh17 that no one will lay down to SG.

A CLARKRANGE - CLEAR FAVORITE

AA MARSHALL CO. - GOT TO BEAT THE CHAMP TO BE THE CHAMP

AAA OR/MEM. CEN. - THIS WOULD BE A FANTASY CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER TAKES ALL

AA champ barely squeaked by Loretto and Lewis County recently....both teams of which are decent, but not great...

Lauren March is a nice player but supporting cast is not as strong as last season....they will be lucky to make it to a sub-state game.....no gold ball for the Lady Tigers this year

Marshall County will take AA once agian!! Lauren March, Ne Ne Mclain and the rest of the Tigerettes will get it done in the Boro this year!!

so sorry....if they dont put together better efforts than they did against Loretto and Lewis Co., they will be headed back to Marshall County much earlier this year....

AA champ barely squeaked by Loretto and Lewis County recently....both teams of which are decent, but not great...

Lauren March is a nice player but supporting cast is not as strong as last season....they will be lucky to make it to a sub-state game.....no gold ball for the Lady Tigers this year

so sorry....if they dont put together better efforts than they did against Loretto and Lewis Co., they will be headed back to Marshall County much earlier this year....

have you watched them play this year or are you just lookin at the scores?

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Marshall County Tigerettes are the defending 2008 AA State Champions. Will they bring home the gold ball, that remains to be seen. As far as Loretto and Lewis County, they always seem to bring their A game against Marshall County when they play Marshall County on their home court. Great teams have off nights - no team plays a perfect game all season. The Tigerettes are a very good basketball team and a lot more athletic than last year. They return 2 players that were all State in 2007 and in 2008 as Sophmores. They also have a team where on any given night, any player can step up and be the leading scorer. Lauren is an awesome player but don't forget that offense and defense win ball games. Each player on the team brings something to the table - great offense, the three point shot, and superior defense. Remember, this was the team that most people believed wouldn't do anything this year - yet they stand 26-0 at the moment, having played some of the best teams in the State of Tennessee. This is an awesome acomplishment for a great group of hardworking young ladies. I can guarantee that as District and Region play heats up - the Tigerettes will show up - they have a great coach in Coach West and his supporting staff and Lauren March, Ne Ne McLean, Artavia Bryant , and Jakerra Simmons and the rest of the supporting cast will play some of the best basketball that they have ever played and they will play hard until the end of each game.

The target is on their back, but up to this point, they have proven that they control their own destiny. I am sure that they are taking one game at a time and focusing on one team at a time. Anyone who has seen them play this year will agree that they play team ball and they have an intensity that doesn't quit until the final buzzer.

At this stage of the game, no one knows who is going to Murfreesboro - just as it has been in the past - by State Tournament time, some of the best teams will be either watching someone else play or watching it on TV because they got over confident and think that they are invincible.

Best of luck to all the teams - Marshall County Tigerettes keep playing your game ,take one game at a time, believe in yourselves, each other and keep your eyes on the prize!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />