Springfield Football

ut18vols

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Hire for Springfield! Coach Myers will have the Yellowjackets playing exciting physical football. They will be disciplined and a team to be reckoned with in the near future.

Thats what I like to hear! i was hoping Springfield would put effort into a hire and hopefully hire a good guy. The biggest task will be for Myers to hit the hallways and get those kids on the field! He has a school full of athletes but not many are on the field.

Great Hire for Springfield! Coach Myers will have the Yellowjackets playing exciting physical football. They will be disciplined and a team to be reckoned with in the near future.

I am not really familiar w/ this gentlemen but am pretty optimistic based on what has been said here so far. Also Hillsboro is a successful program and success breeds success so hey lets get this show started. I am really looking foward to next season even though I may be on a sideline somewhere I will still be rooting for Springfield.....

Where might u land Kevin?

Honestly I have no idea atm, but considering there is a new HS, MS, and elementary school opening in Clarksville/Mont.Co and a new HS opening in Cheatham Co. all this coming fall I am sure it will be somewhere close by. I would imagine it will be at 1 of the new schools opening or at another school in those counties as a result of migration. I am just ready to get my foot in the door in some capacity this coming fall.....

Kevin, what do you coach? Are you not going to interview for an assistant position at Springfield?

Preferably football, and I cannot really label myself as a coach just yet as I am just trying to get my foot in the door. I just graduated this past Dec. and was not able to land a job so I will coach any sport as long as it lands me a job. I have already applied in Rob. Co. and was told that they may call this spring in anticipation for this fall. I will just have to wait and see how everything plays out. I am just working a non-teaching job and subbing for now.....