Catholic football

Irish423

YOU MEAN COACH MARK (THUG DADDY) PEMBERTON, WAY TO GO LETTING PEOPLE WHO DO UNCOMMON THINGS TO THEIR 1ST COUSIN PLAY FOR YOU, YOUR A CLASS ACT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey but don't even worry about it, AC has NEVER had anyone with a bad past play for any of their sports teams. Don't even pretend like ALL of your players are clean.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? I think you all are still mad at us for beating you for the last 4 years... 37-7,35-0,27-14,28-14,and last but definitely not the least 17-13... that must stink to lose to us. And yes Mr. Football... I mean Mr. Hood did outrun everyone on your team. I suggest you all work on your speed and agility ha that's pretty funny when a 265lb at 6'5" outruns everyone even the so called skill players. Keep complaining about losing to us it makes you look and sound amazing. Whats wrong with Branum and Vann going to a prep school? Helps Branum cause he is a rising athlete who can get more exposure and Vann tore 2 ACL's. If anything it could be a great oppurtunity for both of them. Good Luck beating the Irish. 0-5!

YOU MEAN COACH MARK (THUG DADDY) PEMBERTON, WAY TO GO LETTING PEOPLE WHO DO UNCOMMON THINGS TO THEIR 1ST COUSIN PLAY FOR YOU, YOUR A CLASS ACT! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes, because you're perfect. You've clearly never made a mistake ever in your entire life. You're a role model for us all. This whole time I've been a Christian and thought that no man was perfect, but there you go, proving me wrong. Now my whole philosophy on life has been changed. I'll have to get a new religion, redefine my faith in everything i knew to be true....but you go ahead and continue to be perfect.

By the way, just because the courts said someone is guilty of something doesn't mean the person actually did it. I mean god forbid the courts should ever make a mistake. Then again you've just proven that you're perfect, so maybe the courts can be perfect too.

THEMYSTRY.

As I recall, the most recent "uncommon thing" Hood did was take a screen pass 65 yds against AC after stiff arming one defender, and then pulling away from two others @ 265 lbs. BTW, was the stiff arm against the MLB?

ruse?

Nope ruse?, the stiff arm was pretty much to the nads of the whole AC football team and fan base.

Hey but don't even worry about it, AC has NEVER had anyone with a bad past play for any of their sports teams. Don't even pretend like ALL of your players are clean.

YOUR RIGHT, BUT AT LEAST OUR PLAYERS, ARE NOT ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes, because you're perfect. You've clearly never made a mistake ever in your entire life. You're a role model for us all. This whole time I've been a Christian and thought that no man was perfect, but there you go, proving me wrong. Now my whole philosophy on life has been changed. I'll have to get a new religion, redefine my faith in everything i knew to be true....but you go ahead and continue to be perfect.

By the way, just because the courts said someone is guilty of something doesn't mean the person actually did it. I mean god forbid the courts should ever make a mistake. Then again you've just proven that you're perfect, so maybe the courts can be perfect too.

I THOUGHT, THAT FROM YOUR HIGH SOCIETY, YOU WOULD KNOW, IF YOUR PROVEN GUILTY IN THE COURT OF LAW, YOUR GUILTY, AND THANKS FOR NOTICING IM PERFACT, YOUR RIGHT I AM , I NEVER LOST TO CATHOLIC, IN FOOTBALL, OR BASKETBALL! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Nope ruse?, the stiff arm was pretty much to the nads of the whole AC football team and fan base.

FIRST YOU HAVE THE NAME CHOKEONALOAF, AND NOW YOUR TALKING ABOUT NADS /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" IM STARTING TO WORRY ABOUT YOU, ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM US, BC OBVIOUSLY ALL OF YOU REGECTS ARE HIDING SOMETHING OVER THERE, BUT EVEN YOU RECORD AGAINST AC FOOTBALL TEAM, STILL DNT MAKE UP FOR ALL THE TIMES WE'VE BEAT YOU IN BASEBALL, VOLLEYBALL, TRACK, BASKETBALL, I KNOW THERES PROBABLY A FEW MORE THINGS, I WILL SAY THIS YOU GIVE ME OUR 7 AGAINST YOUR 7 IN A FLAG, BACK YARD GAME, WHAT EVER YOU WANT AND WE WILL BEAT YOU, THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE ON US WHEN IT COMES TO ACTUAL FB IS YOUR HEAD COACH LETS HIS ASSISTANTS ADJUST, AND DOESNT HOUND THEM OVER IT, BC IF KERR WOULDNT HAVE STARTED CALLING THE SHOTS ON OUR LAST DRIVE, YOU WOULDNT BE WEARING THOSE RINGS, AC WOULD, BUT HEY THATS OVER NOW, AND I PROMISE YOU THE NEXT TIME, IF AND WHEN THEY PLAY AGAIN, THERE WONT BE NO KERR ANYMORE, AND JUSTIN PRICE, CAN DOMINATE YOU, LIKE HE DID FOR MOST OF THAT GAME OVER THERE, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ME UP ON THAT LITTLE CHALLENGE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haha, this is so serious now... it has become purely about AC and Catholic. I can't take you up on your "challenge" mavs fan, but sweetie we arent talking about the other sports, we are talking actual football. and we are 5 and 0. The past is the past and i look forward to the future because this is becoming somewhat of a rivalry.

FIRST YOU HAVE THE NAME CHOKEONALOAF, AND NOW YOUR TALKING ABOUT NADS /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" IM STARTING TO WORRY ABOUT YOU, ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM US, BC OBVIOUSLY ALL OF YOU REGECTS ARE HIDING SOMETHING OVER THERE, BUT EVEN YOU RECORD AGAINST AC FOOTBALL TEAM, STILL DNT MAKE UP FOR ALL THE TIMES WE'VE BEAT YOU IN BASEBALL, VOLLEYBALL, TRACK, BASKETBALL, I KNOW THERES PROBABLY A FEW MORE THINGS, I WILL SAY THIS YOU GIVE ME OUR 7 AGAINST YOUR 7 IN A FLAG, BACK YARD GAME, WHAT EVER YOU WANT AND WE WILL BEAT YOU, THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE ON US WHEN IT COMES TO ACTUAL FB IS YOUR HEAD COACH LETS HIS ASSISTANTS ADJUST, AND DOESNT HOUND THEM OVER IT, BC IF KERR WOULDNT HAVE STARTED CALLING THE SHOTS ON OUR LAST DRIVE, YOU WOULDNT BE WEARING THOSE RINGS, AC WOULD, BUT HEY THATS OVER NOW, AND I PROMISE YOU THE NEXT TIME, IF AND WHEN THEY PLAY AGAIN, THERE WONT BE NO KERR ANYMORE, AND JUSTIN PRICE, CAN DOMINATE YOU, LIKE HE DID FOR MOST OF THAT GAME OVER THERE, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ME UP ON THAT LITTLE CHALLENGE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THEMYSTERY.

Lambert from Onieda.

ruse?

Our northerly neighbors seem to be a little jealous (34, shining state rings, adequate spelling ability). Let's try to keep this thread clean--that goes for everyone...who am I kidding?...I love hearing cheap shots from a bunch of KC wanna-be's. AC had an excellent season: 2nd place in region 2-3A is nothing to hang your head about. Just look at it this way: out of all the losers you guys were the best!

What bothers me about this whole "thing", is that "grown up", "responsible" adults are making excuses and defending someone whose standards and actions on and off the field should have been punished, like some other kids at other schools, not glorified. I'm sorry to offend anyone by this, but I'M very sincere when I say this. He is YOUR Mr. Football, not mine. Region 2/3A deserved better, no matter what school they may have been from.

What bothers me about this whole "thing", is that "grown up", "responsible" adults are making excuses and defending someone whose standards and actions on and off the field should have been punished, like some other kids at other schools, not glorified. I'm sorry to offend anyone by this, but I'M very sincere when I say this. He is YOUR Mr. Football, not mine. Region 2/3A deserved better, no matter what school they may have been from.

What are you talkin about? He was punished. He did his time and is a very good person now, not just talking about football either. He doesn't need to be punished his entire freakin life. He had a punishment, he learned from it, and now that he's playing football and won the Mr. Football award suddenly his punishment isn't good enough? He earned that award by being the best.

And Mystery, we could sit here and argue all day about his guilt. Honestly, i couldn't care less about whether the courts said he was guilty or not. OJ was "innocent" of murder, does that mean he didn't do it just because the courts said he didn't? No. But we're off of football and into a someone's personal life, so put the subject back on football and we can argue more about that. But most of you (not all) AC fans are like little gossiping middle school girls. It's over, it's done with. It was wrong. Move on.

"Regects" is not how you spell that word first of all. You should have learned that in first grade. And we aren't talkin about any other sports. If you'll notice the title of the forum you clicked on, i'm pretty much positive it said "Football". Oh and yes i can say nads, because I'm pretty secure with myself. If that word makes you nervous, then what you do in your spare time needs to be kept off the boards. And backyard football isn't what we're playing. We play real football, and we play it well. Catholic's football team is good not because of how great the players are (even though there are some great ones) but a combination of lots of good components coming together, including coaches and Assistant coaches communicating well. And i don't care how cliche that sounded.