Whitwell or Boyd-Buchanan

whsfootball

Guest georgiadawgs

what's this about bbs buying players??? have you seen their football field and basketball court? if they can't afford decent playing grounds, how can they spend money on players???

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for winning with class, Boyd Buchanan and its coaches and players are some of the most classy people. Keep in mind that people that are typing these messages arent on the team and if they are they dont get any pt. and if they do play, keep in mind that they are kids and kids often times dont know when to keep their mouths shut. As for talking trash, its on thing to talk it and its a whole different story when you can back it. Boyd could and did back the trash talking they did and Whitwell couldnt. Again im talking about boyds and whitwells fans. About the whole tyner 95-3 loss, I was a player then. That was an awful game, the year before we were successful and to challenge ourselves we chose as a team to play better competition. We obviously bit off more than we could chew, but since then we have held our ground and beatin many good teams, in fact we gave tyner a good game the following year. to those who are talking crap about that loss, who are you? Do you or have you ever played football, probably not and if you did you would have been freaked out to see Tyner come to your place. And by the way didnt we beat Whitwell that year, maybe we didnt but stop running your mouths about that game, it was 97 its now 02!

Posted by bbuc24:

As for winning with class, Boyd Buchanan and its coaches and players are some of the most classy people. Keep in mind that people that are typing these messages arent on the team and if they are they dont get any pt. and if they do play, keep in mind that they are kids and kids often times dont know when to keep their mouths shut. As for talking trash, its on thing to talk it and its a whole different story when you can back it. Boyd could and did back the trash talking they did and Whitwell couldnt. Again im talking about boyds and whitwells fans. About the whole tyner 95-3 loss, I was a player then. That was an awful game, the year before we were successful and to challenge ourselves we chose as a team to play better competition. We obviously bit off more than we could chew, but since then we have held our ground and beatin many good teams, in fact we gave tyner a good game the following year. to those who are talking crap about that loss, who are you? Do you or have you ever played football, probably not and if you did you would have been freaked out to see Tyner come to your place. And by the way didnt we beat Whitwell that year, maybe we didnt but stop running your mouths about that game, it was 97 its now 02!

I had made posts here in defense of some of the remarks directed at Whitwell by BB fans(that were in bad taste). But, bbuc24 makes some good points. It doesn't matter what happened in years past. The final this year was 51-0. Congrats to BB. My only suggestion to the remarks about class;Like someone said earlier, act like you have been there. Good luck the rest of the year. AFA Whitwell goes: You have 8 games left. Make the most of them. Who knows, you could get another crack at BB. That would sure motivate me.

You guys all sit at your computers and talk trash and then say that if you can back it up it's ok. Last year you were all talking about how you were going to beat CCS in baseball and some of you even guaranteed it. We all know what happened then. Did you see any CCS players get back on the computers and try to rub it in your faces, NO. That's class, we said ya'll were a good team and put up a good fight, now you think you're hard for beating a team 51-0 and then talk trash AND THEN say you're really classy. Go figure, grow up, be mature, you're the ones that give private schools a bad name. And you tell Aftermath not to bring up your 92 point loss because it's in the past, so is your game against Whitwell so quit being hypocritical. Ya'll are some of the worst sports I've ever seen. I can't wait until you guys get it handed to you again, just because you have no class and are arrogant children. As for those at Boyd who do have class and haven't gotten on here and rubbed this in, you are not classless and I'm sorry you have some supporters that are so immature that they have to make themselves feel good by being jerks. You all know I'm not from Whitwell, and I really couldn't have cared less who won this game, but as an athlete I can see which schools have class and which don't and Boyd is looking pretty ###### poor about this right now.

Bbuc24, that was an incredibly pointless remark. His post was about Boyd talking trash and showing no class, not about football. Even if it was about football, the fact that CCS doesn't have a football team has nothing to do with his ability to talk about it or have knowledge about it. Please don't make statements like that when they make no sense.

p.s.-you just proved his point about some people on here from Boyd showing no class.

[Edited by Dale on 9-12-02 7:38A]

Just because you can't come up with a reason as to why you're doing the things I mentioned in my post doesn't mean that you have to try to find some other excuse to blame things on. I mean come on, that was one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board. For one thing, I didn't really mention anything about football or talk about my knowledge of the game, and even if I had, the fact that the school I go to doesn't have a football team has absolutely nothing to do with my ability to talk about the sport. Please don't make stupid comments like that, think before type. As far as relevance goes, your post had very little or none.