District 1A

ng_athlete

Well Unaka came and played flat, uninspired baseball. Pierce didn't pitch very well, hitting wasn't very good, just an overall blah game... I hope they decide to come and play the next two games...

Give credit to their pitcher. He threw well.

Jordan Taylor and Drew Chambers 2-3 each

Jeff Peters, Josh Peterson, Franky Covarrubias and Wilson 1 hit each

Joseph Wilson a huge double that tied the game.

Unaka only made one error so the defense wasn't bad.

Pierce was fine after the first.

Dustin Taylor big game at 2nd base and his brother Logan at thir

North Greene beat Hancock County 3-2

Hopson was the winning pitcher

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka didnt hit the ball for crap today hopefully there bats warm up tomorrow, the game is moved up to try and beat weather, but Pierce pitched decent not his best outing defense wasnt bad just poor hitting but a wins a win so ill take it

WOW way to go district 1. I hope the Rangers don't overlook the Huskies since they have beaten them twice. The Huskies are evidently playing decent baseball. But, Once again facing the big Ranger sticks without Hopson on the hump. This is an interesting game with the Husky momentum. Do they come in ready to play, or do they allow another Ranger beatdown to occur? Either way, Both teams play substate on Friday.

Unaka played well enough to win today. I think offensively we are going to have to put the bat on the ball more consistently 1-9 but the main thing is that the kids battled and have another day to play. Hopefully we can come out against North Greene and take care of business because from what I have heard Coafield is supposed to be loaded but we will just have to keep playing hard and see what happens.

Coach RC

Unaka played well enough to win today. I think offensively we are going to have to put the bat on the ball more consistently 1-9 but the main thing is that the kids battled and have another day to play. Hopefully we can come out against North Greene and take care of business because from what I have heard Coafield is supposed to be loaded but we will just have to keep playing hard and see what happens.

Coach RC

HUGE UPSET!!!

Wartburg beat Harriman..

not sure of the score.. but i wudnt have thought that harriman wud've got beat

but idk bout tha rockwood and coalfield game.. my guess is coalfield..

HUGE UPSET!!!

Wartburg beat Harriman..

not sure of the score.. but i wudnt have thought that harriman wud've got beat

but idk bout tha rockwood and coalfield game.. my guess is coalfield..

If you would check the scoreboard, you would see Coalfield beat Rockwood 9-6... And also, Wartburg had already beaten Harriman once this season...

So just worry about your game tomorrow. Try not to be an idiot and look past NG to who you might play Friday. Play tomorrow's game 1st, #24.

If you would check the scoreboard, you would see Coalfield beat Rockwood 9-6... And also, Wartburg had already beaten Harriman once this season...

So just worry about you're game tomorrow. Try not to be an idiot and look past NG to who you might play Friday. Play tomorrow's game 1st, #24.

no wartburg didnt beat harriman already this .harriman blow them out.something like 12 to 2 or close to it.just wanted you to know. good luck .

For the 2nd time---Let me spell it out.

1.-4. Up for graps between everyone except NG

5. NG hands down- we couldn't beat some t-ball teams.

Although Hopson will keep some games close.

LOL I was reading an old quote or two from Coach Shelton. If his team was so bad that he couldn't beat some t-ball teams, I would hate to think what he thinks is a good team.

Coach Shelton, your playing sub-state friday either way. Not bad for a horrible team. LOL. Good Luck

LOL I was reading an old quote or two from Coach Shelton. If his team was so bad that he couldn't beat some t-ball teams, I would hate to think what he thinks is a good team.

Coach Shelton, your playing sub-state friday either way. Not bad for a horrible team. LOL. Good Luck

NG n Unaka

Wartburg n Coalfield

Winners play losers