Marshall County

greenergrass

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an impressive record Marshall County has. They sound like a tough draw for whoever has to play them. But, surely those that have played (and lost) to them have picked up on some weaknesses they might hurt them down the stretch. What do they need to work on to make it back to back?

I've heard that some of them bite their nails. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

What an impressive record Marshall County has. They sound like a tough draw for whoever has to play them. But, surely those that have played (and lost) to them have picked up on some weaknesses they might hurt them down the stretch. What do they need to work on to make it back to back?

While I have no knowledge of it except on another thread, they might need toi improve on their counterintelligence at games. Too much visability.

While I have no knowledge of it except on another thread, they might need toi improve on their counterintelligence at games. Too much visability.

That is way too funny PHargis. If I make it to the state tourney I have to shake your hand for that laugh.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The only thing that may hurt them is the level of competition. Their schedule strength is like 90th.

Improve on their defense or Gibson Co. will run them out of the gym!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Considering that no team is perfect, Marshall's County's Defense should stand the test of time (hopefully). If I remember correctly, this is the same team that played Gibson County at the state last year. They are ALOT more athletic this year and a heck of a lot quicker. Coach T had teams ranked by their defense and Marshall County was ranked pretty good on defensive stats. As far as being run out of the gym - hope everyone has on their running shoes!!! It could go either way - if/when they happen to meet up down the road! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your just bitter cuz they sent home your beloved FRA Panthers /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Funny way to "elevate" FRA??

Wish it were different but having seen both teams MIDTN has it about right! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />