Austin East is Fully Reloaded

hey, that's 8-2 I'll take it... We, as in AE, want LAME ALCOA /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Oh by the way chalk up a W for the FUlton game.. and the OOOOO TA WHY (LOL) that's a W in my book as well.. So that means 9-1

"lame" Alcoa will wipe the floor with AE if they end up playing, no matter how you slice it. The bottom line with AE has always been discipline. Great athletes, very little discipline. I see their players on highlight reels with jerseys untucked, call me old fashioned but thats a sign of an undisciplined player and it wouldn't fly at any top program in the state. It's the little things like that that pile up and turn you from a great athlete to just a kid with some wasted talent. And I don't care if you field 11 All-Americans on both sides of the ball, if they aint disciplined, Alcoa WILL beat em. AE could suprise me and pull a 180 from years past, but I wouldn't put money on this "reloading" turning them from a program with a lot of wasted talent to a state power overnight. That kind of transformation takes at least a few years, don't get too big for your britches just yet Turtle. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> If they can get it together you can count me among the pleasantly suprised, I'd like to see this program put their athletes to good use and become yet another east Tennessee juggernaut, just as long as they lose to Alcoa when they play haha.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"lame" Alcoa will wipe the floor with AE if they end up playing, no matter how you slice it. The bottom line with AE has always been discipline. Great athletes, very little discipline. I see their players on highlight reels with jerseys untucked, call me old fashioned but thats a sign of an undisciplined player and it wouldn't fly at any top program in the state. It's the little things like that that pile up and turn you from a great athlete to just a kid with some wasted talent. And I don't care if you field 11 All-Americans on both sides of the ball, if they aint disciplined, Alcoa WILL beat em. AE could suprise me and pull a 180 from years past, but I wouldn't put money on this "reloading" turning them from a program with a lot of wasted talent to a state power overnight. That kind of transformation takes at least a few years, don't get too big for your britches just yet Turtle. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> If they can get it together you can count me among the pleasantly suprised, I'd like to see this program put their athletes to good use and become yet another east Tennessee juggernaut, just as long as they lose to Alcoa when they play haha.

I mean really, who have you guys played that's worth anything the past 20 years? A large group of nobodies is the answer. Oh wait, you did play Maryville last year and got the business. Other than that you play nobodies. You can tell that when you all switched coaches and Alcoa continued to win games. That's a sign that it was never the coaching or a great and sound disciplined team. Heck, when a team like SPring Hill is the toughest on your schedule (other than Maryville) includeing the playoffs what team of pure athletes wouldn't win? Year in and year out, AE plays against some of the best in the state. And as far as AE not being disciplined, go over to the school and watch how they run practice and workouts. It's like a machine. By the way, Coach Graham has practically a brand new staff on both sides of the ball. So don't act like AE is just a bunch of undisciplined thugs because they're not by any means. I tell you what Alcoa, if you all want you show us little people how disciplined you all are, schedule some tougher non-conference games next year and actually win them. Until then, quit riding the players and coaches at Alcoa. Beep!!! Beep!!!

I mean really, who have you guys played that's worth anything the past 20 years? A large group of nobodies is the answer. Oh wait, you did play Maryville last year and got the business. Other than that you play nobodies. You can tell that when you all switched coaches and Alcoa continued to win games. That's a sign that it was never the coaching or a great and sound disciplined team. Heck, when a team like SPring Hill is the toughest on your schedule (other than Maryville) includeing the playoffs what team of pure athletes wouldn't win? Year in and year out, AE plays against some of the best in the state. And as far as AE not being disciplined, go over to the school and watch how they run practice and workouts. It's like a machine. By the way, Coach Graham has practically a brand new staff on both sides of the ball. So don't act like AE is just a bunch of undisciplined thugs because they're not by any means. I tell you what Alcoa, if you all want you show us little people how disciplined you all are, schedule some tougher non-conference games next year and actually win them. Until then, quit riding the players and coaches at Alcoa. Beep!!! Beep!!!

TELL THEM LIKE IT IS!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Its funny how every team in East Tennessee knit pick at everything AE does.. I mean, if one of AE players shoes is untied, they'll say its something wrong with that. If an AE player has Blue underarmor on the other players have a red on then they'll talk about that.. Come on now, AE is just like ALcoa without the GOLD BALLS.. I mean, don't get on here and talk about how good you all are I mean, its speed against speed next year. So bring it on. Alcoa ain't ready and i'll say it again.. LAME ALCOA...

I've been talking stuff since you all brought that GOLD ball home, ask D. Herb... He already know what it is. Alcoa ain't ready for AE.. Whenever AE plays Alcoa its going to be like the Maryville/Alcoa game with AE winning the way Maryville wins.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .. Mane, I just love talking stuff..

First of all Spring Hill has never by any means been the toughest team on our schedule including the playoffs, I can tell you from firsthand experience the first year we played them they were one of the easiest. Since you decided to bring the schedule into the discussion I'll tell you that the toughest teams by far besides Maryville the past few years have been Goodpasture, Milan, McCallie, Fulton, and Huntingdon, 3 of whom have won state championships within the past 5 years or so and 2 more who could have easily taken state if they had played any other 2A school in the state IMO. Next, I wouldn't call a single digit loss to the eventual state runner-up in 4A (side note: that 4A state game last year was insane) getting "the business", I'd call it a hotly contested game with 2 high caliber programs duking it out down to the wire. Much closer than AE's 45-0 drilling in the quarterfinals last year by Catholic /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Also, from firsthand experience again, coaching was a big reason behind Alcoa's success the past few years, contrary to your opinion. Let's not forget that before the arrival of Coach Reid we didn't even make the playoffs with players like Dustin Lindsey and Brandon Warren, and the weight room looked like a tornado had come through it (the bad kind). And with Rankin's arrival the whole program hit a new high, the results may have been similar but believe me when I say Gary Rankin runs the tightest ship I've ever seen, and I'll ask you kindly not to imply that his coaching isnt a part of our success because he's a guy I respect and admire deeply. That said, I'll again say that I hope AE suprises me this year because although I'm an Alcoa fan first, I'm a plain ol football fan at heart and it's always fun to see 2 top tier programs trade blows.

Alcoa would have pounded A-E last season probably worse than Catholic did! This year if A-E can EVEN make it to the dance I'd say..........Alcoa 55 A-E 6. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The last time A-E played Alcoa was `2000...............Alcoa won 24-0! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Alcoa has got ALOT better since!..............Be careful what you wish for! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Alcoa would have pounded A-E last season probably worse than Catholic did! This year if A-E can EVEN make it to the dance I'd say..........Alcoa 55 A-E 6. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The last time A-E played Alcoa was `2000...............Alcoa won 24-0! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Alcoa has got ALOT better since!..............Be careful what you wish for! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Total humiliation. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

bring it on. Alcoa ain't ready and i'll say it again.. LAME ALCOA...

I've been talking stuff since you all brought that GOLD ball home, ask D. Herb... He already know what it is. Alcoa ain't ready for AE.. Whenever AE plays Alcoa its going to be like the Maryville/Alcoa game with AE winning the way Maryville wins.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .. Mane, I just love talking stuff..

Yea, Alcoa's brought a bunch of GOLD home!!!

Watch out Turtle............your goin'a get sqwashed! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yea, Alcoa's brought a bunch of GOLD home!!!

Watch out Turtle............your goin'a get sqwashed! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

LOL, you're good with Photobucket.. LOL... I'm over here dying /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I don't even know what to say.. Your artwork is good..