Austin East is Fully Reloaded

Graham does an excellet job of getting his players names out there. I don't know if any have got any looks but I do know Jr to be Tremond Robinson is getting looks already. I mean, he's been going to a bunch of combines and the coaches that has been there are talking about how good his hands are. Like I stated previously, Tremond went to the D1 Combin in Chattanooga and he only dropped 2 balls the whole day.. That's speaks highly of this young man. He should be getting a lot of looks this year. Keep his name in mind!!!

Turtle according ,to coach Graham ,Hawkins seems to be generating quite a stir among some pretty interesting D1 programs. Visits to Auburn twice, Miss, State twice, UT twice ,South Carolina ,and Carson Newman. Devonte ,is sorely missed back hear in the ridge, but we wish him the best over in road runner country. I really hope yhat AE wins the state this year good luck y'all now you hear.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turtle according ,to coach Graham ,Hawkins seems to be generating quite a stir among some pretty interesting D1 programs. Visits to Auburn twice, Miss, State twice, UT twice ,South Carolina ,and Carson Newman. Devonte ,is sorely missed back hear in the ridge, but we wish him the best over in road runner country. I really hope yhat AE wins the state this year good luck y'all now you hear.

Was the combine over at school a good one ? Does anyone know when spring practice starts ? Are we going to scrimmage anyone ?

Was the combine over at school a good one ? Does anyone know when spring practice starts ? Are we going to scrimmage anyone ?

If I'm not mistaken, SOUTH DOYLE and Central are usually the Spring scrimmage opponents, I'll have to check with me peeps over at AE to confirm that. But usually that's who they scrimmage..

Turtle it is very obvious that you have realtionships with those close to the AE program, but I have observed that everytime someone metions the Hawkins kid, you never offer any feedback. I have seen Tremond play ball since he was maybe 9 or 10 years old, and yes he is all of those things that you mentioned and then some. Not only is he a very good athelete, but he is one of the nicest kids i have ever met. So I am not trying to take anything from him or disagree with anything that was said, however, it amazes me that you can talk about AE footballl and not metion the Hawkins kid. If you were to ask the coaches about this kid, they will tell you that he works just as hard as he plays. If you ask opposing coaches they will tell you that he is a contributor to the AE program and capable of making big plays. Just curious about the oversight. Go Roadrunners! Spring practice starting soon.

Graham does an excellet job of getting his players names out there. I don't know if any have got any looks but I do know Jr to be Tremond Robinson is getting looks already. I mean, he's been going to a bunch of combines and the coaches that has been there are talking about how good his hands are. Like I stated previously, Tremond went to the D1 Combin in Chattanooga and he only dropped 2 balls the whole day.. That's speaks highly of this young man. He should be getting a lot of looks this year. Keep his name in mind!!!

Turtle it is very obvious that you have realtionships with those close to the AE program, but I have observed that everytime someone metions the Hawkins kid, you never offer any feedback. I have seen Tremond play ball since he was maybe 9 or 10 years old, and yes he is all of those things that you mentioned and then some. Not only is he a very good athelete, but he is one of the nicest kids i have ever met. So I am not trying to take anything from him or disagree with anything that was said, however, it amazes me that you can talk about AE footballl and not metion the Hawkins kid. If you were to ask the coaches about this kid, they will tell you that he works just as hard as he plays. If you ask opposing coaches they will tell you that he is a contributor to the AE program and capable of making big plays. Just curious about the oversight. Go Roadrunners! Spring practice starting soon.

Like you said I'm a fan of the AE program I don't know Hawkins personally but I do like what he's done for the AE program thus for.. But Tremond on the other hand, I've known him since he was 9 or 10 so of course I'm going to give him more props then Hawkins. . But yeah, TREMOND is exactly what you said, "one of the nicest kids around and very well manner!" I've been cheering him on since I talked him into leaving the CCYSP program to become a BABY ROADRUNNER. His first year with the BABY ROADRUNNER program he became the go to WR and he helped them win the Championship. He has 2 more years left at AE, he's looking to achieve this goal and that's to get him a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP under his belt before he walks from AE>.

But we can't compare the two players you mention, Hawkins is the man in the backfield and Tremond is the man that's going to kill you on a slant or a fly.

quote name='Turtle' date='May 2 2009 - 05:40 PM' post='827093131']

Like you said I'm a fan of the AE program I don't know Hawkins personally but I do like what he's done for the AE program thus for.. But Tremond on the other hand, I've known him since he was 9 or 10 so of course I'm going to give him more props then Hawkins. . But yeah, TREMOND is exactly what you said, "one of the nicest kids around and very well manner!" I've been cheering him on since I talked him into leaving the CCYSP program to become a BABY ROADRUNNER. His first year with the BABY ROADRUNNER program he became the go to WR and he helped them win the Championship. He has 2 more years left at AE, he's looking to achieve his goal that's that's to get him a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP under his belt before he walks from AE>.

But we can't compare the two players you mention, Hawkins is the man in the backfield and Tremond is the man that's going to kill you on a slant or a fly.

quote name='Turtle' date='May 2 2009 - 05:40 PM' post='827093131']

Like you said I'm a fan of the AE program I don't know Hawkins personally but I do like what he's done for the AE program thus for.. But Tremond on the other hand, I've known him since he was 9 or 10 so of course I'm going to give him more props then Hawkins. . But yeah, TREMOND is exactly what you said, "one of the nicest kids around and very well manner!" I've been cheering him on since I talked him into leaving the CCYSP program to become a BABY ROADRUNNER. His first year with the BABY ROADRUNNER program he became the go to WR and he helped them win the Championship. He has 2 more years left at AE, he's looking to achieve his goal that's that's to get him a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP under his belt before he walks from AE>.

You didn't write anything 10aclady

Mr. Turtle I am not here to debate or argue, nor was I comparing the two. I was only making an observation. It appears to me that you have been the most vocal on this message board when it comes to A.E. athletics. When people want to know about A.E. football, they look to see how you are going to respond. I often look to your post not only for information, but also entertainment. So I was only curious as to why you never respond to comments made about Hawkins. Do you have to come through the ranks of the Baby Roadrunner program to be worthy of your "props"? Nevertheless, we are on the same team. When I cheer, it is not for some, but for all. Regardless of where they played prior to coming to Austin East. I think that this is going to be an exciting football season. BEEP BEEP!

I didn't attend spring practice however I do have their scrimmages for this spring..

Central at AE May 12th

Science HIll at AE May 19th

I may have my dates mixed up but I'm sorta sure those are the days..