Austin East is Fully Reloaded

Aww is somebody getting all personal turtle and whining thats all you people ever have to say is the drugs the arrest aww get over yourself you act like a bunch of females. Turtle quit talking to these babies we'll see on the field what happens then we will talk haha i wish yall would come up with something else you guys are some funny characters and if you want to know about act scores i made a 19 my first time taking it and im a sophmore.

You know that's the only thing they can hang their hat on is those incidents. I mean, come on now Dreadz, they can't talk about what happens on the field because they won't have anything to say. But like you said, we'll see when it comes to the game. I love it... I'm starting to get some locker rep time from alcoa . I mean, my post been posted in Fulton's locker room before so if I can make Alcoa's locker room I'm a genius. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that's the only thing they can hang their hat on is those incidents. I mean, come on now Dreadz, they can't talk about what happens on the field because they won't have anything to say. But like you said, we'll see when it comes to the game. I love it... I'm starting to get some locker from rep time . I mean, my post been posted in Fulton's locker room before so if I can make Alcoa's locker room I'm a genius. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just a reminder....in case your warped chemically infused minds cannot recall....AE was smashed, trashed and abused by Catholic 45-0 this year. The same Catholic, an excellent team by the way, that worked hard to beat a good White House team in the State championship. In case you have forgot, Alcoa absolutely demoralized White House in a pouring driving rain on their home field earlier last season. Nothing fancy, just run right over them. WH is a classy team by the way.

And you have the guts to say we do not have anything to say? Try Five in a Row baby. Never done before and will never be matched. Again, I ask, what does AE have to show.................are those crickets I hear?

And you have the guts to say we do not have anything to say? Try Five in a Row baby. Never done before and will never be matched. Again, I ask, what does AE have to show.................are those crickets I hear?

Yeah there's a lot of people that has cricket phones so that must be your cricket phone you're hearing.. LOL

AE has some GOLD BALLS... I mean duh they don't have 5 in a row like you all but hey they have some..

Nope.............that be d' turtle's phone.

Okay they smashed our freshman and jv team woohoo go catholic lol!!!! You are a joke catholioc had to cry to the press to beat us pemberton knows if we had our whole team we beat them on that night by a long shot. But when our jv and freshman team played them we beat by 20 so well see this year.

look i'm not hating on AE or anyting, but after week 4 you guys don't play anybody. AE may be loaded, but if you don't have the right coaching then it's pointless. at any rate, i hope they have a good season because i know they have at least 2 good coaches over there. as far as having the toughest schedule in the state...that's nonsense.

I just heard this morning coach Graham hired a new line coach. Does anyone know who it is ? I heard a name but don't believe it but if it's true the line problems we've been having should be over unless he's changed a lot. Cross your fingers !!!

I just heard this morning coach Graham hired a new line coach. Does anyone know who it is ? I heard a name but don't believe it but if it's true the line problems we've been having should be over unless he's changed a lot. Cross your fingers !!!

So who is this line coach you heard of?

He was at Central back when they were good.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hahaha you said Back when they were good.. Hahaha, that's messed up.. But yeah, Coach Kelly would sit well with the AE program. However, in my opinion, I thought the line was fairly young last year and this year they should be much better. With a new coach that could only lead to good things.. i wish Coach Kelly the best of luck. Hopefully, AE can find a QB that can get the playmakers the ball.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hahaha you said Back when they were good.. Hahaha, that's messed up.. But yeah, Coach Kelly would sit well with the AE program. However, in my opinion, I thought the line was fairly young last year and this year they should be much better. With a new coach that could only lead to good things.. i wish Coach Kelly the best of luck. Hopefully, AE can find a QB that can get the playermakers the ball.

Turtle are there any juniors getting look's from D1 schools or taking any visits. Thanks for input.

Turtle are there any juniors getting look's from D1 schools or taking any visits. Thanks for input.

Graham does an excellet job of getting his players names out there. I don't know if any have got any looks but I do know Jr to be Tremond Robinson is getting looks already. I mean, he's been going to a bunch of combines and the coaches that has been there are talking about how good his hands are. Like I stated previously, Tremond went to the D1 Combin in Chattanooga and he only dropped 2 balls the whole day.. That's speaks highly of this young man. He should be getting a lot of looks this year. Keep his name in mind!!!