Oliver Springs hosts Cloudland

Guest iamoz

No, but I have seen Cloudland and Hampton plenty. Hampton is clicking on all cylinders after suffering injury problems all year and Hampton is a tough place to play. Cloudland beat Wartburg by about twenty in the Harriman Christmas tournament and gave Oliver Springs a pretty good game last year. The Region 2 teams should prepare for two very good and experienced teams.

Wartburg has improved a lot since Christmas and was missing Armes and Fountain both during the Cloudland game. They too, like Hampton, are clicking together now after suffering injuries for the most part of this year.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats bad for Cloudland is they have to face the guy-girl again. She outscored the whole Lady Highlander team last year.

Why do people like you get on here and make comments about a young lady who has worked hard to be the player she is, is it jealousy or some young PUNK trying to be cute either way you are just showing how stupid you are. You obviously don??™t know her personally.

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Why do people like you get on here and make comments about a young lady who has worked hard to be the player she is, is it jealousy or some young PUNK trying to be cute either way you are just showing how stupid you are. You obviously don??™t know her personally.

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I agree...stupid comments like those show the author's ignorance and immaturity. If you don't have anything better to do than get on here and vent you jealousy, then you seriously need to get a life. Kayla is a great athlete and has worked hard to get where she is. She is better than a lot of other girls at basketball (and many boys for that matter!), and that is something to be proud of! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck to the Lady Bobcats and the Lady Dawgs! Represent this district with class and pride!

Actually, I meant it as a compliment. She's a beautiful girl who plays like a guy. You guys just read the negativety into everything. My apologies for those who were offended.

I actually knew what you meant and would have come to your defense, but you've already taken care of it.

-The most violent element in society is ignorance.

The funniest element in society is drama. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This guy makes some remarks that nobody understands.

I'll hire an interpreter for you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I say OS and Wartburg get W GO LADY BOBCATS... Also thought the Armes girl played great against OS. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />