McMinn Central vs Livingston Academy

92charger

just gouging a little...My goodness, are you that tender? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

tee hee hee, i am not tender... just true to the BLUE! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I know this will be a great game! I take ur gouge respectfully /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

On the road, see you ALL at the game

Chargerettes GO GO GO GO GO GO

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a great game. I hope LA can pull this game out, but they have played a really tough schedule, so I think they are prepared for this game, and hopefully LA can get the win. Good luck LA and may both teams stay injury free. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

McMinn Central is going down.....

actuallY, they are going north....to the boro and we are going to the west. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Should be a great game, cant wait!

GO HOG-EYE!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

LETS GOOOOO BIG BLUE CHARGERETTES. ONE GAME AT A TIME. DO NOT OVER LOOK ANY GAME. FOCUS ON ONE GAME AT A TIME. MCMINN CENTRAL CHARGERETTES WILL WIN THIS GAME BY 12 TO 15 POINTS.

You have the points about right but LA wins this game. Have overcome adversity all year and are playing their best at the right time. Central may come in a little flat with the big win over Upperman and all those wins. I think this team wants it more than any LA team that I've seen in awhile.

H-O-G-E-Y-E

HOG-EYE WILL BEAT CENTRAL WAIT AND SEE

You have the points about right but LA wins this game. Have overcome adversity all year and are playing their best at the right time. Central may come in a little flat with the big win over Upperman and all those wins. I think this team wants it more than any LA team that I've seen in awhile.

H-O-G-E-Y-E

I'll take Livingston Academy by 4. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

H O G E Y E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H-O-G-E-Y-E

I think this Central team wants it pretty bad. I've witnessed firsthand a lot of blood, sweat, and tears the last 24 months. Whatever happens, I am proud of this bunch of Chargerettes. They work hard, play hard, and pray hard. They're a great bunch of girls that are battle tested. The "strength of schedule" does not take into consideration our big win over Georgia state semifinalist Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe (who only scored 11 points in the first half.) They held Polk to 10 second half points in their region final matchup.

There is no question that both teams will bring it. I happen to like what Central is bringing. Go Chargerettes. One game at a time.

I think this Central team wants it pretty bad. I've witnessed firsthand a lot of blood, sweat, and tears the last 24 months. Whatever happens, I am proud of this bunch of Chargerettes. They work hard, play hard, and pray hard. They're a great bunch of girls that are battle tested. The "strength of schedule" does not take into consideration our big win over Georgia state semifinalist Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe (who only scored 11 points in the first half.) They held Polk to 10 second half points in their region final matchup.

There is no question that both teams will bring it. I happen to like what Central is bringing. Go Chargerettes. One game at a time.

I agree Maniac. And I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow. I'll see you, Mrs. Maniac and the little Maniacs there. Drive carefully.

I agree Maniac. And I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow. I'll see you, Mrs. Maniac and the little Maniacs there. Drive carefully.

I might be just a little too close to the situation. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have a safe trip, 92. We are planning to leave at around noon eastern time. I hope to take in the Westview-Elizabethton game too.

I might be just a little too close to the situation. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have a safe trip, 92. We are planning to leave at around noon eastern time. I hope to take in the Westview-Elizabethton game too.

Same here. I'll be at that game too. I just hope I don't get lost.

I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the road to the "BORO".

Maniac I'll say one thing about your SOS. And I know you have no control over the teams you have to play over the course of the season. But Central is one of 2 things....they are either the best team that has ever been assembled or you play a real real weak schedule. And I choose the latter. You all have beat teams by 50 -60 points. I mean you have to admit that you haven't had much competition especially this year. I mean nothing about the season that you all have had b/c I wouldn't say anything to dampen the accomplishments of your team. Your fans should be proud of those young ladies. I know we sure are sure proud of ours.

How will all that play into this game with LA the team that has played the toughest schedule in all of 2A. Well it's come down to one game. A game that either team can win. And we have had some good games over the past few years with you all and I expect this to be as good or better than any of them. May the best team win. And after the game win or lose let's shake hands and wish the winner the best. If you all win I hope you go all the way. IF you all win and that's a big big word.

Am I taking my life into my own hands by riding over with OldSchoolCharger? Will my good reputation be tarnished forever by being seen around him? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />