McMinn Central vs Livingston Academy

92charger

Lady Wildcats put it all togeather at the right time of the season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> HOGEYE, You can get it done. Just keep believing.--------GO HOGEYE /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to this match-up. I'll be informing my boss that I'll be "unavailable" on Wednesday. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Anyone know what the ticket-availability will be like? I hope to see a lot of Central fans in the 'Boro.

Dunno, but you know Livingston will be well represented. Im sure McMinn will be too, as always

Oh well, here we go again!! For reference purposes, PLEASE don't call us McMINN!! we are Central or Central of McMinn. McMinn high is the big school that can't play basketball a lick!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Now please explain the Hogeye thing to us uninformed !

Oh well, here we go again!! For reference purposes, PLEASE don't call us McMINN!! we are Central or Central of McMinn. McMinn high is the big school that can't play basketball a lick!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Now please explain the Hogeye thing to us uninformed !

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We need to write the Hogeye thing down this time. Seems like we've asked this three out of the last four years.

This will be a very well attended matchup. Both schools travel very well.

We used to have T-shirts that said "Its a HOG-EYE thing, You wouldn't understand!"...Its been told on here many times...Rocking Chair can explain it pretty well..

For reference purposes, PLEASE say GO POWDER BLUE! When you all say GO BLUE, I think you are rooting for us! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO HOG-EYE!!!

Thanks, OldSchool. It always makes me cringe when people refer to us simply as McMinn. I really don't like the Cherokees. I'll see you all there. Where's the pre-game party going to be???

We're definitely not strangers to one another that's for sure, or the tournament either. Should be a good game. LA's record is some what misleading. We have played some really good teams thru the year, and played Upperman 4 times. So we are battle tested and have it going at the right time of the year.

I believe one of the radio guys said last night that the LA girls will be making their 15th appearance to the state tournament and winning 4 Gold Balls. #5 is definitely in sight.

This team has really grown up and made some huge strides to get where they are right now. Finish up what you started Lady Cats. Stay focused and take em one at a time.

Hey RC! I think our first trip to state was in 1978. If that is right, 15 trips in 31 years is very impressive. I still remember the championship game from 1978!

Hey RC! I think our first trip to state was in 1978. If that is right, 15 trips in 31 years is very impressive. I still remember the championship game from 1978!

Gosh! You are an 'OLDCatFan' if you can remember that far back.... Bet a youngster like RC can't remember that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GO HOGEYE

Not to shabby as they say. I can't remember that far back after all I was just a pup back then. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I really like our chances don't you. All of our girls have stepped up when they needed to. Plus we have some good players that come off the bench and put in some valuable minutes. Maya-Mahaney just off the top of my head. I know I'm forgetting some but it's not intentional.

Down the stretch our starters are really playing together. Looking for the open shots and open players. I have really been impressed with Taylor as of late. She has really taken over the point and setting up the offense. The Sells girls have also played well. A. Sells outside and M. Sells taking it to the basket. She has good size and has really helped LA on the inside. West has that presence inside that really shows up when play gets rough down low. And what can you say about Kilgore inside ..outside doesn't matter and she really is a unselfish player. She takes what the D gives her. I really like this team and hope that they continue to play HARD and SMART.