Hampton vs. Cornersville

Lord Vader

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I am saying is they did not play a cupcake schedule full of weak single A teams. They scheduled some very good AA and AAA teams. They also played 8 games against Cloudland and North Greene, two outstanding single A teams. When you do that, you may not have a great record, but it makes you a much better team. I do not understand why you all are having such a hard time understanding the point I am trying to make. There are only 5 teams in District 1A, so they have lots of games to schedule against non-district foes.

I get your point but most of the single A teams we played were not "weak" teams

its going to be like a home crowd for hampton. so many people are going down there.Cornersville better be ready to handle our crowd. our students will be fired up and ready for them

Haha we are not playing the crowd or your student section!!!

I get your point but most of the single A teams we played were not "weak" teams

Haha we are not playing the crowd or your student section!!!

your girls wont be able to handle the pressure. and we didnt play any cupcakes we played and beat cloudland and north green two very good 1A teams

your girls wont be able to handle the pressure. and we didnt play any cupcakes we played and beat cloudland and north green two very good 1A teams

WoW that is so amazing! We are no cupcake and we can handle the pressure /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WoW that is so amazing! We are no cupcake and we can handle the pressure /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

have you even talked to any of the girls on how they think its going to turn out? you dont no wats going on in there heads so unless you can read minds get the facts first

its going to be like a home crowd for hampton. so many people are going down there.Cornersville better be ready to handle our crowd. our students will be fired up and ready for them

Home crowd????? That is funny! First oof all we are less thn an hour away and second Forrest Fans will be there cheering us on as well being that we are in the same county!! Question is can your girls handle the pressure? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Home crowd????? That is funny! First oof all we are less thn an hour away and second Forrest Fans will be there cheering us on as well being that we are in the same county!! Question is can your girls handle the pressure?

yea see i actully talk to some of them so i no they can. we played worst crowds than your cupcake fans

have you even talked to any of the girls on how they think its going to turn out? you dont no wats going on in there heads so unless you can read minds get the facts first

They aren't the least bit nervous. I'm sure you have heard the saying " May god have mercy on my enimies because we sure wont" Thats the mindset we have!

yea see i actully talk to some of them so i no they can. we played worst crowds than your cupcake fans

HAHA that's BUSHLEAGUE!

Well with that comment it sounds like i might be talkin to a coach?????

GO GO GO!!!!!! Cornersville from a Forrest fan......many of us are going early to CHEER ON our southern county friends!!!!!! Good Luck to both teams, play injury free and I hope Cornersville takes the win !!!!!!!!!!!! Go Lady Dawgs of Cornersville and Lady Rockets of Forrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be a great game.Two great teams ,but with the way the ladys from Hampton are playing and having the supportive student section being down there, I'm liking Hampton to do some damage in this tourny /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />. Go Lady Dogs Y'all deserve it

"It's go time cupcakes"! Good luck to both sets of Bulldogs and may the best team win. I hope it is Hampton!

Well said lol all except that last part! Good luck to both teams and may the best team win

GO GO GO!!!!!! Cornersville from a Forrest fan......many of us are going early to CHEER ON our southern county friends!!!!!! Good Luck to both teams, play injury free and I hope Cornersville takes the win !!!!!!!!!!!! Go Lady Dawgs of Cornersville and Lady Rockets of Forrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atta girl Auntkim!!!!