Hampton vs. Cornersville

Lord Vader

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This relentless machine called Hampton did not surprise me one bit. The teams in the West have not faced tenacity and as well coached girls like this. Whoooooo!! The Blue Alliance provides nothing but top caliber, posi-traction athletes and we have become the measuring stick this side of the state. Whooooooooo!! So all I can say is "Whats causin' all this???????????? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Great job Lady Dogs! That tough schedule paid off. I hope the Cornersville people understand the point I was making now.

Only point I understand is Congrats on the win. What paid off for you was 28% FG shooting by us for the game. There was only one person making a quote about your schedule so don't include people when you make a point.

Only point I understand is Congrats on the win. What paid off for you was 28% FG shooting by us for the game. There was only one person making a quote about your schedule so don't include people when you make a point.

That 28% FG shooting was exactly what we were saying would win the game for Hampton. DEFENSE!!!

That 28% FG shooting was exactly what we were saying would win the game for Hampton. DEFENSE!!!

28% FG shooting was because of open looks not going down. We could steal the ball on a pass, race to the other end and miss a wide open lay-up. That is why our FG% was low. I will admit your girls play good defense but no better than alot of teams we played against.

28% FG shooting was because of open looks not going down. We could steal the ball on a pass, race to the other end and miss a wide open lay-up. That is why our FG% was low. I will admit your girls play good defense but no better than alot of teams we played against.

I figured this is the excuse you would give me. I've heard it all year, and I hope to hear it again tomorrow night. Hampton always gets told "our team had an off night" or "our shots just wouldn't go down." It's a funny thing to me that Hampton's opponents ALWAYS have an off night. It's called DEFENSE!!!

I figured this is the excuse you would give me. I've heard it all year, and I hope to hear it again tomorrow night. Hampton always gets told "our team had an off night" or "our shots just wouldn't go down." It's a funny thing to me that Hampton's opponents ALWAYS have an off night. It's called DEFENSE!!!

Good luck to the Hampton girls. The better team won yesterday.

And I wasn't making excuses, just stating facts.

Vader, You can give me the facts when ya'll lose. But don't give me any excuses. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok you won the game so this thread is dead! Move on. I think you just got lucky and you cant get over it so enjot it and shut up about it. There is no need to talk trash now because you won the game or did i miss something?

See next post. It's more accurate.

If you were at the game, this is a good synopsis.

If you're good enough to play Clarkrange, you're gonna need all of that DEFENSE!!! you can get. There won't be an off night that night.

Ok you won the game so this thread is dead! Move on. I think you just got lucky and you cant get over it so enjot it and shut up about it. There is no need to talk trash now because you won the game or did i miss something?

Yep. Shut'r dowwwn!

Not luck its called destiny /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I think we're seeing a little bit of a sore sport here are we? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I told you Cornersville would be dominated and it happened. When the Ole King tells people somethings going to happen, it happens, whooooooooo!! Now everyone else needs to get ready, because the blue crew is sweeping through!! Whooooooooooooooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />