Hampton vs. Cornersville

Lord Vader

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta go with Cornersville in this one. they are so balanced on the offensive end that is tough to stop one or two players and still be able to beat them. their depth off the bench is pretty good too, deepest in region 6A. I dare say that they got a great draw at the state tournament, if there is such a thing as a great draw. good luck to the lady bulldogs from CWood.

gotta go with Cornersville in this one. they are so balanced on the offensive end that is tough to stop one or two players and still be able to beat them. their depth off the bench is pretty good too, deepest in region 6A. I dare say that they got a great draw at the state tournament, if there is such a thing as a great draw. good luck to the lady bulldogs from CWood.

your underestimateing the 'Dogs.we will be ready

AB23, have you ever had a yelping chiuahua running around your feet and you can't get rid of it? Thats the way Hampton plays defense. You don't have to worry about them guarding just one or two players. They'll have a hand in everyone's face including the refs if they get in the way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You won't run into another team who will make an opponents life h3ll like the Hampton Lady Dogs. Whooooooooo!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

AB23, have you ever had a yelping chiuahua running around your feet and you can't get rid of it? Thats the way Hampton plays defense. You don't have to worry about them guarding just one or two players. They'll have a hand in everyone's face including the refs if they get in the way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You won't run into another team who will make an opponents life h3ll like the Hampton Lady Dogs. Whooooooooo!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Sarah King will blast them in the paint and when they double her Nelms and Fagan will clean house!

Sarah King will blast them in the paint and when they double her Nelms and Fagan will clean house!

Ha, they will get eat up by Hampton. The Lady Dogs will press and steal and I'm gonna hollar Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! all night long! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Ha, they will get eat up by Hampton. The Lady Dogs will press and steal and I'm gonna hollar Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! all night long! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

PRESS? Are you sreious? Look for Hampton to be in foul trouble early if that happens! I hope they do press cause they will be in for a long game!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> When they realize they need to get out of it it will be too late!!!