Madison - Pickett Co.

jeffh11

Greenfield fan..Looks like we were right ..And also in saying Madison had the easier bracket..Good job Madison..Neithe rGreenfield or myself haven't said yall weren't a good team..Just that yall have a good bracket..Take advantage of it and go to the finals..Yall wouldn't be there if you weren't a good team..Congrats !Just maybe their district is as strong overall as they seem to think !Now it looks like as far as their district..It was Clarkrange and then everyone else!And the last I looked ..Clarkrange was in a battle !

Yeah that's real big of you MRbigster to gloat now. PC girls finished 4th in their district. I seriously doubt that 7 of the 10 in your district 14A could finish no better than 6th in 7A. But all that's meaning less anyway. PC wasn't even supposed to be here but should be commended b/c they did and had Madison really out of their game for 3 and half periods.

The best team probably won today and that's ok. I'm sure you will hear of PC in the near future making some noise here at the state tournament.

And like someone said I hope you all get to play Clarkrange b/c it could get real ugly. Your team couldn't stand a start like they had today against a team like CR. If you do it will be over before everyone gets comfortable in their seats. Book it !!!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faulkner is the real deal especially in Single A. She got overlooked for Ms. Basketball finalist due to the fact people are not aware of whom Madison Academic is. Like I said, Madison will go as Faulkner goes. If Faulkner has a bad game, Madison loses, if she scores 20-25 points, Madison wins!

I know I asked this before, but no one replied...is Faulkner playing ball in college somewhere next year? I've seen her play several times and she is so focused--she can really take it to the basket, and shoot from the perimeter as well. Just wondering what her future holds....

You all can say all you want about Madison being the better team.You have one player,and one player only.The only reason madison won was because of the reffing.Yeah,i agree,PC didn't play so well.But there is no way this team is better than them.But it's over now,we made a good run,and we'll be back next year.Oh yeah,Madison fans,if you get to the finals,good luck against c-range /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...Go Buffaloes

I don't find that to be true at all about madison being a one player team. Madison is a very discipline defensive teams. Infact i'd say 3 out of the 5 on the floor are better defenders than faulkner. No offense to her, but the the team is very defensive and strong character wise. Madison has very good perimeter shooters, both the sopcak's, patterson, and faulkner are all great shooters. When Morgan is struggling others will step up and play. Tess sopcak hit 3 massive 3 pointers the other night against bradford when Faulkner was having a tough night. Congrats madison. You are a great TEAM!

You all can say all you want about Madison being the better team.You have one player,and one player only.The only reason madison won was because of the reffing.Yeah,i agree,PC didn't play so well.But there is no way this team is better than them.But it's over now,we made a good run,and we'll be back next year.Oh yeah,Madison fans,if you get to the finals,good luck against c-range /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...Go Buffaloes

What a sore looser!

I have to agree. I really hate to say this, but in this game the refs really did dictate who won the ball game. They took the game out of Pickett county's hands and placed it in Madison's. Faulkner is good, but until the refs started giving her free throws everytime she fell to the floor, Pickett had her shut down. I was really dissappointed to see Pickett lose this way. I really feel like the Bobcats was the better team. . . . I was glad to see Megan White get to play today. Congrats to PC on a good year.

OK, Bradford had a right to complain about the referee's, the refs in that game really were bad. They were bad both ways, not just Bradford's way like the Bradford fans said though. This game, however, the refs did not have a say in the world as to who won this game. Madison played a better game TODAY and advanced to the final four of the state tournament. Pickett Co. may have more talent, may be a better team, blah blah blah, whatever. All that matters is, that Madison won the basketball game TODAY, on the floor, they BEAT Pickett Co. I don't know what Madison has to do to earn a little credit from some of the posters on here, but I sure tip my hat to them. Congrats to Madison on making the final four, and congrats to Pickett Co. on a great season.

OK, Bradford had a right to complain about the referee's, the refs in that game really were bad. They were bad both ways, not just Bradford's way like the Bradford fans said though. This game, however, the refs did not have a say in the world as to who won this game. Madison played a better game TODAY and advanced to the final four of the state tournament. Pickett Co. may have more talent, may be a better team, blah blah blah, whatever. All that matters is, that Madison won the basketball game TODAY, on the floor, they BEAT Pickett Co. I don't know what Madison has to do to earn a little credit from some of the posters on here, but I sure tip my hat to them. Congrats to Madison on making the final four, and congrats to Pickett Co. on a great season.

The only thing in this post that I agree with is Congrats to both teams. The refs decided who was going to win this game in the second half. One of the poorest officiated halves of basketball I have ever seen. I dont know if it was too early for the refs, or if they just hadnt had their wheaties, but they was terrible. . . Every time Faulkner flopped to they floor, they whistled Pickett for a b/s call. Its hard to beat a team when it is 8 vs 5.