West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memphis fans are the only cocky ones on here?! And who is your college team? Oh yes alot of you Bearden fans are on high horses as well, because of wins over the "best" AA team in the state(they're at home), a close loss to Oak Hill, and ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Fulton? What stands out to me is the BCS game though. 3 point win over an average Memphis private school and Bearden is supposed to have all this talent, coaching etc. Leslie went for 32 and anyone who knows Memphis basketball knows that Leslie rarely has an offensive game like that!

They wouldn't have double digit losses, but they would have more than 5 and if you deny that then we aren't the only cocky ones on this board!

My college team is actually the school that Leslie will be attending next year...UNC, which may I add is also ranked #1 in the nation. Yeah we beat BCS by 3 points, but last time I checked all you have to win by is 1 point...I'm just sayin!!!

Blah Blah Blah....I said year in and year out. Comprehension must be a problem for you. I said that west tn boys bball does it year in and year out. Gold rarely goes west in girls bball although it did last year in AAA and probably again this in AAA. Now you are obviously a Memphis fan and thats alright. But don't you think with the population Memphis has...probably larger than Middle and East combined that they would be more successful than they are in all sports or should they dominate in boys bball? Or I guess thats our problem and we should deal with it?

Melrose doesn't compete year in and year out? Various teams from 7-5A and 8-5A compete, but theres no certain team that stands out every year and to your second question

I'm a firm believer that Memphis football is starting become shady and desperate thus in regards to football the Private schools and OB are getting alot of that talent in football and like someone said Memphis just doesn't have great linemen. Are skill players are top-notch though.

Question: Why'd you come in here discussing girls BBALL, football, and baseball? This is the Boys BBALL board so comprehension is a problem I gladly share with you good sir /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good one on the comprehension..Probably deserved that. Wasn't trying to get away from the topic all together. Just a question that no one wanted to answer seems like. I just find that very interesting and not trying to knock down what west tn does or does not do. good luck to all in the boro...I will be there this week and next week.

So, to the original post...No, I am not with you! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nice debating with with you Joe.

My college team is actually the school that Leslie will be attending next year...UNC, which may I add is also ranked #1 in the nation. Yeah we beat BCS by 3 points, but last time I checked all you have to win by is 1 point...I'm just sayin!!!

Personally, I don't see how anyone can be a fan of the infamous whiner that people, for a reason I can't explain, call Psycho T.

Memphis fans are so COCKY!!!!! I'm finally gonna VENT!!!!!!! How many of you fans have even seen Bearden play this year....how many of you? You think that your HIGH AND MIGHTY teams out west are superior to any other teams in the state!!! It makes me sick!!!! I hope Bearden or any other team East of Memphis wins the state titles in any classifications just to bring you guys off your high horse!!!! I mean seriously, what happens when your beloved boys from Memphis go home with an L....kinda like the Jayhawks put on your boys in Blue last year!!!!

memphis IS mighty... what people fail to realize is that because of the level of competition, many teams out of memphis that are good enough to go to state dont make it

You wanna call the West fans cocky?.....They have the right to be.....Since 2004, the 30 teams that have played for a State Championship.....21 of them have been from the West.....and 11 won State Championships....

You can cry about how their cocky all you want....Until someone does something about.....We're not gonna stop....

If things work out like they should....

A- Humboldt vs Manassas

AA- Bolivar vs Fulton

AAA- Raleigh Egypt vs White Station

I'm hoping I can make it to the Semis and Championships this year....So hope to see some of you up there...

GO WEST!!!!

A-Humboldt...maybe Manassas.

AA-Livingston Academy or Fulton. BTW will lose in the first round. not hating, they just didnt impress me last night.

AAA-White Station

lol, when BTW win in the first round, what will you say after that...they will not win the state title....lol....BTW has a shot at the Gold ball again...they won it in 2001 and they have another shot at it this year...I understand that you're still hurting from that defeat from last night. If BTW didn't impress you last night, well DC didn't impress you all year... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Blah Blah Blah....I said year in and year out. Comprehension must be a problem for you. I said that west tn boys bball does it year in and year out. Gold rarely goes west in girls bball although it did last year in AAA and probably again this in AAA. Now you are obviously a Memphis fan and thats alright. But don't you think with the population Memphis has...probably larger than Middle and East combined that they would be more successful than they are in all sports or should they dominate in boys bball? Or I guess thats our problem and we should deal with it?

The main reason is that the athletes only play one sport instead of two or more sports like the athletes in East Tn. If Memphis athletes played multiple sports, they would knock a major dent in football. The main teams that win the state in football RECRUIT big time. ie..Alcoa & Riverdale /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />