West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

nope. not still hurting from the loss last night. i got over it as soon as we hit the bus.

when they play against livingston academy or knoxville fulton, with good refs and a neutral bookkeeper, they wont win. maybe theyll get past the first round, but they wont win a state title. sorry. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you saying that the refs and bookkeeper caused BTW to go on a 12-0 run with 2 minutes remaining? You obviously haven't gotten over the loss. I knew that would be your next excuse. BTW has a gold ball in their trophy case. DC doesn't have one. BTW was the better team last night. Once again BTW didn't whine and complain when they got the short end of the stick the last two years at DC. BT----WWWW they don't want none of this big green and gold. Good luck in AAA because you will need every ounce of it. Be prepared to travel during tournament time to get thoroughly spanked... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, you Bearden fans need to realize that Memphis basketball is head and shoulders above everyone else in the state. I'd bet money that more D-1's and pro's have come out of Memphis than any other part of the state. As a matter a fact, I'll say that I'll bet money that more D-1's and pro's have come out of Memphis than any other single city in the United States! I'll say if Bearden is to play White Station or Raleigh Egypt, Bearden will be bounced in the first round. Hope you don't have hotel reservations... Good Luck!!!

More D-1's and pros than out of NYC? I am not so sure on that one GCP.

The main reason is that the athletes only play one sport instead of two or more sports like the athletes in East Tn. If Memphis athletes played multiple sports, they would knock a major dent in football. The main teams that win the state in football RECRUIT big time. ie..Alcoa & Riverdale /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the reply..I will buy that. But are you saying recruiting does not take place in Memphis?

More D-1's and pros than out of NYC? I am not so sure on that one GCP.

Thanks for the reply..I will buy that. But are you saying recruiting does not take place in Memphis?

Recruiting occurs all over the state. There are some places that get away with it more than others.

Recruiting occurs all over the state. There are some places that get away with it more than others.

Icy, you are alright /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ! Cause that sounded like a yes. Thanks for replying back in good manner. Wish your team well next week unless they play LA!

I said yearly...meaning year in and year out. MUS? They are private, recruit and should win more than they do?Once in a blue moon is not perennial powers! How many times has the gold went back to the west the last 20 years in girls bball? Who cares about baseball and softball? You would if you were winning them! West Tn is good every year in boys basketball, other than that the answer is no...Sorry to hurt your feelings. So talk all you like about west tn. I will leave you alone. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All schools that play with MUS are private and recruit, so what's your point. That why they're all in D2.

In terms of girls bball, have you ever heard of Bradford, Gleason, Gibson County?

Are you saying that the refs and bookkeeper caused BTW to go on a 12-0 run with 2 minutes remaining? You obviously haven't gotten over the loss. I knew that would be your next excuse. BTW has a gold ball in their trophy case. DC doesn't have one. BTW was the better team last night. Once again BTW didn't whine and complain when they got the short end of the stick the last two years at DC. BT----WWWW they don't want none of this big green and gold. Good luck in AAA because you will need every ounce of it. Be prepared to travel during tournament time to get thoroughly spanked... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BTW's coach helped blow it for them last year....you know that as well as I do. Tech at the end of the game HE got sealed the deal for DC....bottom line. Wasn't the ref's..... it was your coach that ran out on the floor. As for getting spanked next year....I'd be watching over my back for Liberty in tourny's....they are gonna be nasty in AA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LOL, you Bearden fans need to realize that Memphis basketball is head and shoulders above everyone else in the state. I'd bet money that more D-1's and pro's have come out of Memphis than any other part of the state. As a matter a fact, I'll say that I'll bet money that more D-1's and pro's have come out of Memphis than any other single city in the United States! I'll say if Bearden is to play White Station or Raleigh Egypt, Bearden will be bounced in the first round. Hope you don't have hotel reservations... Good Luck!!!

Memphis has put more football players in D-1 programs too statewide!

I hope the economy changes by tomorrow........ /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

you make no sense

so what happens if Bearden wins the state....will you remember this post....don't worry, I will make sure you remember....you are the weakest link...GOODBYE!!!

BTW's coach helped blow it for them last year....you know that as well as I do. Tech at the end of the game HE got sealed the deal for DC....bottom line. Wasn't the ref's..... it was your coach that ran out on the floor. As for getting spanked next year....I'd be watching over my back for Liberty in tourny's....they are gonna be nasty in AA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It was much more than that but thats another story. Dexter is a great coach and I respect his program, but BTW is up to the challenge. It will be the same thing with whoever loses regionals, will have to travel to play in the substate. BTW will be ready. On the otherhand, DC winning or losing in their regional championship won't matter as much because whoever loses in AAA out of Memphis will travel to spank that big sea of orange...lol... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It was much more than that but thats another story. Dexter is a great coach and I respect his program, but BTW is up to the challenge. It will be the same thing with whoever loses regionals, will have to travel to play in the substate. BTW will be ready. On the otherhand, DC winning or losing in their regional championship won't matter as much because whoever loses in AAA out of Memphis will travel to spank that big sea of orange...lol... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will be the first to say next year would be hard for us in regionals... I'm pretty dang realistic with this stuff. I know the game and know Memphis is a hotbed in AAA...also know it is like playing in a meatgrinder there. DC HAS the players coming up and the POTENTIAL to be able to hang in a few years. Coaching ain't bad either /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I have never gotten down over any of this....I just go with the flow...just how I am. Anybody that knows me personally knows I wish all kids success. DC did real well by my standards...the 2 freshman stepped up...Big Ced grew tremendously as a player. Hope Yarbrough sticks with the good AAU program he has been in...hope Hudson gets on a good team as well as the other bench players. Ced should be playing AAU...good big man's camp would help him tremendously. Ya'll have a good, very athletic team with some good underclassmen. Heck I am already psyched for fball (my family is very football oriented crew!)...nephew a freshman this next year....I stay busy with sports year round...travel baseball the whole 9 yds....haaa!!haaa!!!