Bolivar (26-3) vs. Livingston Acad. (32-2)

Basically what you are saying and have been saying without having the guts to say boldly is that Bolivar does have better talent...Maye you need a sense of humor..Just trying to have some fun pre game..Don't come on here running your mouth after the game about how your team did this or that if Bolivar wins..I won't if we do. But I will congratulate either way! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO LA!

someone sounds scared! all u do is get on here and rant and rave about how good la is and how ur the best. u jump on anybody who even thinks other wise. if la wins you will talk about how good la is. everybody knows la is good they got to back to back state tournaments. a great accomplishment. i like la but the fans are crazy. u can be a good fan w/o being obsessed. your obsessed. and u are terrified of bolivar's talent thats why u are so defensive about someone else not saying anything if bolivar wins. thats part of the game is trash talk. so accept it. if la wins ill congratulate because i like the team and the players. i even played golf with one of them this year, but some la fans are insane. such as yourselves. i like la better than bolivar for sure. but i dont think they get close in this one. just my opinion that im entitled to.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone sounds scared! all u do is get on here and rant and rave about how good la is and how ur the best. u jump on anybody who even thinks other wise. if la wins you will talk about how good la is. everybody knows la is good they got to back to back state tournaments. a great accomplishment. i like la but the fans are crazy. u can be a good fan w/o being obsessed. your obsessed. and u are terrified of bolivar's talent thats why u are so defensive about someone else not saying anything if bolivar wins. thats part of the game is trash talk. so accept it. if la wins ill congratulate because i like the team and the players. i even played golf with one of them this year, but some la fans are insane. such as yourselves. i like la better than bolivar for sure. but i dont think they get close in this one. just my opinion that im entitled to.

I am the farthest from scared...I don't even play! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I like our team and have never said we are the best or even going to win...Capable but not the best..Go find any post of that says otherwise Mr. Butts! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> All along I have said is smack talk before the game is fun...after is tacky and shows how unsure one is or was of their team!

Mr. Butts, you are a funny guy and entitled to your opinion! But you need to stick to golf. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO LA!!

Is that your way of hiding your fear for HOG-EYE? I bet the Bolivar coach cringed in his chair when he saw Livingston Academy's name pop up on the screen... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like I said Great season Livingston but Bolivar ended it they where to athletic for LA

Way to go Bolivar!!! Keep it up. all the way to the state championship!!!!!

Great game Bolivar. We were simply outmatched as far as overall speed. Bolivar dominated the offensive glass as well. We hung in there for about 24 mins. Chase never got going till it was to late. Will Peterman played a great game and will be missed next year as will all seniors.

But Bolivar was the better team today no question ..no excuses. Good luck rest of the way.