TSSAA conspiracy against W.Tn Basketball

Guest snakedriver

But they weren't, cause the blind draw didn't work that way. Instead we get to hear the west cry. I'll be sad when this all ends. I mean anytime I'm feeling kind of down, I can just click on this thread and laugh at the cry babies. I love this site. Thanks CoachT!

These are my views...and I do not have a team playing......teams from same region should be on other sides of the bracket. That simple. No thought put into a blind draw...a kid could reach in a basket and pull out a number to decide....what a minute, THAT DID HAPPEN /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Also sad a team that could VERY well be worthy of the silver ball goes home empty handed. Other than that it is also selfish on my part cause I wanted to see this game and can't go on Wed. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are my views...and I do not have a team playing......teams from same region should be on other sides of the bracket. That simple. No thought put into a blind draw...a kid could reach in a basket and pull out a number to decide....what a minute, THAT DID HAPPEN /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Also sad a team that could VERY well be worthy of the silver ball goes home empty handed. Other than that it is also selfish on my part cause I wanted to see this game and can't go on Wed. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ya I know I respect all views, even if I don't agree with them. Thats why I love CoachT. I get to argue about something I like, high school sports. But no matter how much I argue and disagree with posters, every person I've met in real life are really cool people. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S. Good luck Grace and Temple, make the west cry. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ya I know I respect all views, even if I don't agree with them. Thats why I love CoachT. I get to argue about something I like, high school sports. But no matter how much I argue and disagree with posters, every person I've met in real life are really cool people. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S. Good luck Grace and Temple, make the west cry. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Haha i can't wait till the champ game when either humbolt or man. drills whoever else in the ground.

then this tread can finally end /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Wonder how it would have gone if Temple and Grace had been scheduled for the first game?????....nevermind I already know /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

So you are a mind reader now? Grace and Temple would go at it like they do 3 or 4 times a year, with everything they have. May the stongest come out on top and play on. Is that how you see it? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

tomatoe, tomattoe, who really cares about the blind draw. You guys think that they just come up with this to appease the East? They did the blind draw years ago and for a long time. The reasoning is that when the final eight are in place, rankings go out the window, and to win it all, you must beat everyone you face anyway. So why the whining and bickering? Only die-hard fans know where their team got put out last year. Noone remembers the final four contestants but those fans of their respective schools. They only remember the Champion and maybe the runner-up. In the State Finals the saying goes......"If you're not first, you're last!!!!" /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Who's hungrier?! We'll find out this week!!!!!

Six teams worthy of hardware will go home empty handed.

Six teams worthy of hardware will go home empty handed.

WELL SAID. We all think our team is best in the state. It is a huge accomplishment to make it to the state tournament. Even for those kids who go on to play at the next level, this may be the epitome of accomplishment as far as setting a goal and making it to the big dance. All of the teams that made it this far have waded through some amount of adversity to get here.I look forward to some great b-ball this week. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wonder how it would have gone if Temple and Grace had been scheduled for the first game?????....nevermind I already know /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I am pretty sure that the thread would read something like "Grace vs. Temple: Who wins this one?" Most of the posters would have been congratulating the other for making it this far and talking about how great it is that they were the only two teams in the state who made it from the same district. (I am certain they would have discussed how they hate to have to play each other the first round). There certainly would have been some good natured poking going on. There would have been zero threads about how unfair it was and about how they need to change the way they do things.

I think this is the first time on this board that west TN fans have claimed anything, or anyone, from Memphis as a part of west Tennessee.

I for one have never excluded Memphis from being part of W. Tenn. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />...they are just not by any means considered rural when that conversation comes up. I have relatives from Memphis....they are claimable....have some from other parts of the state that aren't /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I don't think there is a "conspiracy"....just don't care for the pairings a whole lot.

I would have to say that I agree with that statement. Mostly everyone that I have ever met through one of these forums are generally good people. I don't really care who wins or not, because I am not an alum of any of the tourney teams. I would not have a problem with any of the underdogs winning. Maybe when I retire, I will become a smart--- administrator behind a computer screen as well and put people in their place...LOL /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />