Bearden Tournament

NedNatterjack

FHSadmirals, I have some wise advice for you, be wary of what you post on this site. It will come back to bite you in more ways than you could imagine. This is friendly advice, do not take this the wrong way please. I look forward to hearing your thoughts through the year

Pinball, good to see you on the boards. Become a plus member...shoot me a PM, and let me know how you're doing.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville-3

Houston-1

Field conditions at Maryville College are still pretty good, with the exception of the far corner. Maryville out-possessed Houston and controlled the game. Houston scored their goal off a PK in the final minutes of the game on a questionable call but that is as far as I will go with that. Houston is not a bad team, but they appear to be young like us. Tough weekend for them, but we can certainly relate to that. We took a beating last weekend. Good luck to them the rest of the way and we wish them a safe trip home.

Nice win, Ned.

Pinball, good to see you on the boards again!

Anyone know the results from the other games that were played today?

Thank you BigG and Dins, it only hit me the other day that it was highschool soccer time again. I would love to become a plus member again but unfortunately this past week was my spring break and money is running fairly tight right now! lol Maybe later in the season I will, so we can chat then Dins.

Akula- I would love to tell you his identidy, but I do not know it. I wish I did, but he is far too secretive for me to figure out who he is. Haha

Congrats on the wins so far this year G. It looks like you guys reloaded and have a great team once again. Good luck this week vs Loudon.

I was reading some earlier post by some Maryville fans who said this year is probably the best chance they have to win a championship. Do you no think last year was the year to win the championship? David Large, Ridge Carter, and Roderick Blevins are now gone and im sure the quality has dropped. Any team with David and Ridge are sure to have a better chance of winning a championship than with out them.

I would assume that Aaron Doyle holds the record somewhere over 30 goals when he earned All American honors his senior year. I do know that Ben Backstrom and Jake Russell had 21 and 23 goals respectively their senior year.

I thought Aaron Doyle had 50+ his senior year.

FHSadmirals, I have some wise advice for you, be wary of what you post on this site. It will come back to bite you in more ways than you could imagine. This is friendly advice, do not take this the wrong way please. I look forward to hearing your thoughts through the year

DH,,, I am back......I think you should reevaluate the above statement , I truly have not noticed any farragut players on here or bragging as such. The only Farragut posters are you and Baseballs, [I have no Friendz...........What you said when we were playing came back and bit us, but current players don't seem to be even on here...........But Trvor Grieco is a beast and carries their team.

And , yes, DH you were a great player and helped us have success