Bearden Tournament

NedNatterjack

what is that supposed to mean? Please explain... I think I get the gist, but I want to know what you really mean.

DH bragged alittle last year and then we ended up not making it to state. Don't get me wrong DH was great but we shouldn't have talked until we did it...Nothing to do with you I have no Freinds..........

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm bragged a little last year? I am confused on that one. I believe for the past two years I have not once bragged on this site. You may be mistaken but if you really want to look into this then check my past post on my profile. I may have predicted a score but there is no wrong in that. I know everyone on this site would back me up on that too. That post definitely came out of left field.

Gosh, I am back on this site for barely a week and I have already done something wrong! What has the world come to /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DH bragged alittle last year and then we ended up not making it to state. Don't get me wrong DH was great but we shouldn't have talked until we did it...Nothing to do with you I have no Freinds..........

LION! Where have you been! Long time no post. Hopefully your back for a while.

Thanks for rememebering me Big G and DH, I didn't mean for you to go into so much effort, I am sorry.

DH , You kept us in games and were a great player , I am glad to hear you are ok. I will keep my comments in Right field,,,,,think about it.

I am excited Bearden vs Farragut is Coming. Also, There is the Farragut Alumni game on for the next day

oooo I see. i guess... I guess it was the whole "I have no friendz" thing before you said "What you said when we were playing came back and bit us, but current players don't seem to be even on here" that made me think you were talking about me. haha. its all good. I was thinking.. I don't remember doing anything on here that might come back and haunt the team since the 06' season. In that case though, I guess sorry for making you have to tell everyone exactly who and what you were talking about.

I am completely and utterly lost by what your saying. But if you feel that this is oh so important, then just call me.

Thats done now

Ihavenofriendz, how about a quick update for me on how Coach Pharr's team is doing this year?

13-2 right now.. I haven't seen em play yet, but from my understanding they are having a few problems here and there, but nothing that can't be worked out by the end of the year. Just my assumption based off of just scores, they are either somewhat inconsistent, or the competition in knoxville isn't as good as the teams to the west.

13-2 right now.. I haven't seen em play yet, but from my understanding they are having a few problems here and there, but nothing that can't be worked out by the end of the year. Just my assumption based off of just scores, they are either somewhat inconsistent, or the competition in knoxville isn't as good as the teams to the west.

Well its good to hear they havent dropped more than 2 so far this year. They have a good squad so I expect them to finish in the top 3 this year at state

I want to say doyle had 31 goals his senior year followed by jarred who scored 29 (while playing sweeper part of the season). Doyle did the majority of the scoring for the admirals, leading in goals his freshman and senior year and quite possible the other two years as well. pinball, how did your season go? did you guys play northern kentucky university this year? and what do you know about UK? we just played NKU and we get UK this saturday. i heard they were alike so i just wanted to hear from someone who has played them both or might have.

I want to say doyle had 31 goals his senior year followed by jarred who scored 29 (while playing sweeper part of the season). Doyle did the majority of the scoring for the admirals, leading in goals his freshman and senior year and quite possible the other two years as well.

I thought at one point my good friend Sir Robby Morrow had the record? He graduated in '03? I think? Not sure how many he had though... Obviously Doyle came after him so he could hold the record now.