Div II Favorite

GOAT2000

Hate to be a party spoiler but the tread is titled "How will Division II shape up this season with all the teams making the playoffs?"

Maybe someone can start "MBA Memory" thread.

Yeah. As a member of the class of '70 and as my wife reminds me "you know you're old when people really don't care what you did in high school".

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be a party spoiler but the tread is titled "How will Division II shape up this season with all the teams making the playoffs?"

Maybe someone can start "MBA Memory" thread.

Over the previous 15 pages, it's been said a couple of times, "MUS, BA, MBA, and Ensworth." Until somebody does something like, I don't know, plays a game, there's not a whole lot more to be said. Is any of the relatively friendly conversation injuring you or Goat? Look through the previous 15 pages and reminisce over how many different ways we can say the names of those four schools.

Ok, I think we've probably covered the topic fairly well....

Over the previous 15 pages, it's been said a couple of times, "MUS, BA, MBA, and Ensworth." Until somebody does something like, I don't know, plays a game, there's not a whole lot more to be said. Is any of the relatively friendly conversation injuring you or Goat? Look through the previous 15 pages and reminisce over how many different ways we can say the names of those four schools.

Ok, I think we've probably covered the topic fairly well....

And I don't think any Coach-T topic has ever stayed on topic. I'm enjoying the history lesson though lol

And I guess, with it being dead week and all, there is nothing at all to talk about, but what is the legitimate buzz around a few teams? Any playbook changes? Any big position battles?

And I don't think any Coach-T topic has ever stayed on topic. I'm enjoying the history lesson though lol

And I guess, with it being dead week and all, there is nothing at all to talk about, but what is the legitimate buzz around a few teams? Any playbook changes? Any big position battles?

the only thing that jumps out to me is the loss of Nutkis. Haven't heard any details (and wouldn't expect to). That's something of a hole to fill, especially when you think you've got a solid starter there.

• 1 month later...
jeff nutkis has been readmitted into mba and is starting at cb

Where had he gone and why had he gone there?

It seems like it had something to do with going to a horse race but I am sure that the MBA faithful will give you all of the information.

It seems like it had something to do with going to a horse race but I am sure that the MBA faithful will give you all of the information.

Ehhhhh, then if it has to do with some off the field crap, lets just leave it at that. He wasn't gonna be at MBA this year, now he will be. Case closed lol

That's the usual (and sensible) concensus for school type issues. There are some areas where it's best to respect privacy, and this is one.

Speaking generally, the current headmaster is more forgiving than most of his predecessors. MBA's attrition now is around 6%, whereas in previous times, it held steady at about 25% over the six year haul. Of course, it could be that the kids now are smarter that they were in myday.

That's the usual (and sensible) concensus for school type issues. There are some areas where it's best to respect privacy, and this is one.

Speaking generally, the current headmaster is more forgiving than most of his predecessors. MBA's attrition now is around 6%, whereas in previous times, it held steady at about 25% over the six year haul. Of course, it could be that the kids now are smarter that they were in myday.

Just curious, but do you like that they are a little more lenient now? I know BGA is easier overall and more lax on rules than when my dad graduated in 88; and he wishes that it was more the same when I was there as when he was there.