THS VIKINGS 09

THSVIKINGS11

I dont have a time, but August 7, @ MO WEST. August 11 at 530 Home vs Unicoi County and August 13 Jamboree vs Suliivan South 2nd Quarter 6pm at South and Agust 14 Powell Valley Scrimage(no time or place yet)

So what the date and time of the Unicoi County scrimmage

I heard the Vikings had a scrimmage yesterday. Anybody go?? :D

I was thinking about going, but I heard that they decided to change venues at the last minute so I decided not to go.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The total score was Tennessee High 2 scores to Unicoi 0. The weather forced the impromptu switch of venues. Both teams seemed to be working on specific aspects of their offenses and defenses. It was competitive and good spirited. I hope Unicoi can keep this scrimmage as they continue to improve. Best of luck Vikings!

No offence intended ..just going on 2nd hand info ^_^ .

Absolutely none taken there, Coach QB. I was just there so I figured I'd throw out the info. Some notes from an outsider (take 'em for what they're worth): The QB was impressively accurate and elusive in the pocket. The LBs were very quick and explosive-- enough to make up for a perceived lack of size. The F/S #10 is a knockout hit waiting to happen on every play run or pass. Only concern I'd have would be pass protection based on the UC scrimmage.

Has Tallman been offered anywhere yet? Are any SEC schools showing interest in the Viking backfield?

Best of luck and stay healthy through the jamboree!

Absolutely none taken there, Coach QB. I was just there so I figured I'd throw out the info. Some notes from an outsider (take 'em for what they're worth): The QB was impressively accurate and elusive in the pocket. The LBs were very quick and explosive-- enough to make up for a perceived lack of size. The F/S #10 is a knockout hit waiting to happen on every play run or pass. Only concern I'd have would be pass protection based on the UC scrimmage.

Has Tallman been offered anywhere yet? Are any SEC schools showing interest in the Viking backfield?

Best of luck and stay healthy through the jamboree!

Yea I heard the QB was a real scrambbler in the pocket.Maybe the vikings are coming together now.

What’s up Viking fans… is it not FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE?!!!! I mean… we have the best QB in the conference; the returning Offensive Player of the Year and probably the best RB in the league (although Keenen will have more comp than Taylor will this year). And on top of that I understand we’ve moved a couple of STUDS to WR. :D Sounds to me that with a couple of games under the belt for the O line and the defensive secondary to get that all important “GUT CHECK”… we should be right in the thick of things this year. So let’s hear it this year … get off the sidelines ... stop just sitting there and reading, wishing you had the stones to actually post ... and get into the CoachT game this year. This BIG spoon I’ve been using has worn blisters on my hands over the last FIVE years, and I’m looking for a replacement to take care of the pot. :huh: So let’s hear it Couch, O4, Viking11 … how do we measure up this season?

What’s up Viking fans… is it not FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE?!!!! I mean… we have the best QB in the conference; the returning Offensive Player of the Year and probably the best RB in the league (although Keenen will have more comp than Taylor will this year). And on top of that I understand we’ve moved a couple of STUDS to WR. :D Sounds to me that with a couple of games under the belt for the O line and the defensive secondary to get that all important “GUT CHECK”… we should be right in the thick of things this year. So let’s hear it this year … get off the sidelines ... stop just sitting there and reading, wishing you had the stones to actually post ... and get into the CoachT game this year. This BIG spoon I’ve been using has worn blisters on my hands over the last FIVE years, and I’m looking for a replacement to take care of the pot. :huh: So let’s hear it Couch, O4, Viking11 … how do we measure up this season?

I think the offense will be great once they get a few games under their belts. I'm not really sure about the defense. I'm assuming that Rutherford will now take over the kicking duties this year? He as well as Graham should be valuable assets to this team.