WIN WITH CLASS

VOLMAV77

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Pharr does a great job as well as Coach Buckner. they take the starters out when a team is up by 10 or more.. that is good for both teams cause usually about everyother game the backup players that work hard get a inning or two. I agree with what they do and am i proud supporter of both coaches. good luck this year and i hope to see some good baseball action.

There's no excuse for running it up, if CAK had players available on the bench (which nobody still has answered) but maybe also Loudon should just get better.

Do they only have 9 players. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Many subs? Get real!

If they wanted to sub they could have!

It is not unnatural for coaches to not let subs make road trips. I'm neutral on this but it seems like someone is whining about their team not performing up to par! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Pharr does a great job as well as Coach Buckner. they take the starters out when a team is up by 10 or more.. that is good for both teams cause usually about everyother game the backup players that work hard get a inning or two. I agree with what they do and am i proud supporter of both coaches. good luck this year and i hope to see some good baseball action.

What does your post have to do with anything? You always bring bearden or farragut back into the mix...

CAK does not have that many kids on their team in the first place. They are not an Anderson County, Farragut, or Bearden that has 30 players on varsity. Their school does not generate those types of numbers, like a Catholic or Webb. (Catholic has like 23 players or something ridiculous on varsity and jv my friend told me) So it would have been hard to pull the starters with a low number of players.

underdog32... nice post but, learn some grammar son. Its hard to take you seriously when you say "win" instead of "when." As for the game, loudon has had some real jerks on their teams the last few years and not a whole lot of teams like them. So, I'd say they were getting a little of what they had coming. As for CAK running up the score, so what? Keenan has already signed and Fromke's already getting attention, who cares about stats. O and please keep coach Pharr and Buckner out of this. Seriously... do you guys live on here just to build yourselves up? Bearden and Farragut congrats on great programs but their not the only teams in Knoxville.

underdog32... nice post but, learn some grammar son. Its hard to take you seriously when you say "win" instead of "when." As for the game, loudon has had some real jerks on their teams the last few years and not a whole lot of teams like them. So, I'd say they were getting a little of what they had coming. As for CAK running up the score, so what? Keenan has already signed and Fromke's already getting attention, who cares about stats. O and please keep coach Pharr and Buckner out of this. Seriously... do you guys live on here just to build yourselves up? Bearden and Farragut congrats on great programs but their not the only teams in Knoxville.

lol true true... you still get what i mean though...