2009 Franklin Rebels

fbforme

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rebels are looking pretty good, especially on offense. I really think our receivers are going to be good and this will help with the running of Keylo and Alex. On defense looks like we are still having problems. I do not understand why the players keep changing positions? Looks like the coaches do not know who they are going to play where. Can't wait for week zero.

yes good luck combos! thank you very much for what you are doing for this country.

well i know that the rebels have the three backs in ford, lee, and dye; but do they have the offensive line to run behind like they did last year? Anderson is back, i believe he is the only starter from the runner up team besides the running backs? Is their offense going to be able to put up the points like last years team?

On the defensive side of the ball i know of 4 starters returning.. i have faith in coach webbs coaching but they lost their whole linebacking core! with Contenstine coming off the sideline last year.. I am hoping for the best for the rebels! Make Franklin High proud boys!!

i was at the BGA scrimage the other day against Giles Co. and the wildcats made some costly turnovers in the redzone and had unfair flags thrown on them. Other than that the first team dfense of BGA only let up 1 score on a long drive in the scrimage and the 2nd and 3rd teams let up 3 TDs. So i saw a BGA DFENSE that is ready to shut down a very high powered Rebel offense led by their DLINE and also their 1st team all state corner. The Wildcat offense did very well moving the ball to the opponents red zone but made costly mistakes I see former FHS coach Tim Johnson making sure his players know the meaning of discpline and they will become one of the most fudementaly sound teams in all the state. also the BGA special teams stopped Giles co. every kick inside their own 30 while Kenny Bass ran every Giles Co. kick back to atleast the 40 yard line. I see BGA invading Franklin High and leaving with a much earned win.

The game also ended in a fight so good luck Rebels you will ned it

The person who wrote this has no idea what they are talking about. I was at the scrimmage and BGA never made it to the red zone in the first scrimmage. Yes, many turnovers from the second and third team but not in the red zone. Franklin should have no trouble with a very young BGA team. Next year may be a different story.

lol its okay if bga has an all stat dline beause they will need it with the backfield that fhs has.. good luck bga you will need it when you go up against the rebels!

The BGA matchup will just be who is the most talented; returning starters for franklin (on offense) are the two running backs (Ford & Lee) and the highly recruited offensive lineman (Forgot his name), am i correct?

Well we are headed south on Tuesday for a scrimmage with Giles County. I guess there was not anyone north of the border that was willing to scrimmage us? We parents will all get frequent flyer miles with the schedule that the coaches made for our REBELS. We must even travel over an hour for a scrimmage! What is going on here? Maybe this will all work out, but right now it is very frustrating trying to be a rebel fan and understand what is going on with the program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be there, of course, and I will give detalis on Wednesday. I hope everyone is injury free. :)

Well we are headed south on Tuesday for a scrimmage with Giles County. I guess there was not anyone north of the border that was willing to scrimmage us? We parents will all get frequent flyer miles with the schedule that the coaches made for our REBELS. We must even travel over an hour for a scrimmage! What is going on here? Maybe this will all work out, but right now it is very frustrating trying to be a rebel fan and understand what is going on with the program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be there, of course, and I will give detalis on Wednesday. I hope everyone is injury free. :lol:

Here you go again... try reading the Tennessean or go to www.tennessean.com and click on high schools and you will see that other teams (Jo Byrns another state runner-up) had the same difficuluty making their schedules work! We HEARD you the first time and you just really like beatin that dead horse. As said before TRUE REBEL fans will go where ever is needed to support these young men (b/c its the KIDS THAT REALLY MATTER HERE), and TRUE REBEL fans wont be on CoachT whinning and complaining of season ticket home games or length of travel. Enough is enough... aight! :roflol: