Grace Christian Coach

blackhawkdown

Lot's of people know who i am matter of fact Ramfan knows me well, Heck I may know you. I am not Bitter at all have no need to be. If I would have any bitterness at all it would have been released today when Lamb was outed for what he really is. But I dont understand why you are taking issue with me. I support Grace 100%. Perhaps you were a little more connected to the former AD than you should have been?

sorry not connected except I do support grace in a very large way

I really could care less if you know me or not. I really dont think you do. We may even be friends so be careful.

That is exactly my point be careful what you say and be careful about naming names. Dont think it is really fair to do that

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry not connected except I do support grace in a very large way

That is exactly my point be careful what you say and be careful about naming names. Dont think it is really fair to do that

Point taken. I guarantee this is not big enough for me or you to attack each other over.

Point taken. I guarantee this is not big enough for me or you to attack each other over.

Agreed and I believe we are in agreement on most things except on the fact that someone did something in violation on purpose it was a mistake and everyone thought that the transfer was under the rules of TSSAA or he would have never played

Agreed and I believe we are in agreement on most things except on the fact that someone did something in violation on purpose it was a mistake and everyone thought that the transfer was under the rules of TSSAA or he would have never played

as sucsesful of a coach as lamb was in Ga.and Tenn,i find it really hard to think he made a honest mistake or you all would not have sent him to the chopping block,most christians give people a second chance,why did he not deserve a second chance for an HONEST mistake,come on were not idiots.this has happened more than once the past four years.move a kid here from fla,move a kid fron AE and let him live with the pastors son,its all cheating.and other schools have to pay for it.Im sure hes filled that form out plenty of times with as many transfers as you all have had,and just so happen to make a mistake on a form for one of the pridemore family friends,come on.

as sucsesful of a coach as lamb was in Ga.and Tenn,i find it really hard to think he made a honest mistake or you all would not have sent him to the chopping block,most christians give people a second chance,why did he not deserve a second chance for an HONEST mistake,come on were not idiots.this has happened more than once the past four years.move a kid here from fla,move a kid fron AE and let him live with the pastors son,its all cheating.and other schools have to pay for it.Im sure hes filled that form out plenty of times with as many transfers as you all have had,and just so happen to make a mistake on a form for one of the pridemore family friends,come on.

It was a mistake and that was not the only reason for the change. And once again he was not a friend nor did he play for him in Florida. This boys brother in law came up to watch Grace play over the last few years because he had known the pridemore family there, and as a result of some things that happened in Florida he told the family about Grace so they moved here because they had family that lived in Greene county and they came and lived with them and that residence was more than 20 miles from the school. I didnt want to go into so much detail but too much is being said that just is not true

It was a mistake and that was not the only reason for the change. And once again he was not a friend nor did he play for him in Florida. This boys brother in law came up to watch Grace play over the last few years because he had known the pridemore family there, and as a result of some things that happened in Florida he told the family about Grace so they moved here because they had family that lived in Greene county and they came and lived with them and that residence was more than 20 miles from the school. I didnt want to go into so much detail but too much is being said that just is not true

Just my opinion, but those boys are still Region Champs no matter what title the TSSAA takes from them.....They played hard and deserved to win and go on to the State Tourney...TSSAA can't take away their team effort, dedication and hard work!

My opinion (and most everyone else including the ones that matter, TSSAA) they are not region champs!! They played a player that shouldn't have been playing...PERIOD! They had an unfair advantage and that is cheating. It is also unfair to the players that were eligible on that team, they did work hard and deserve everything they got, but we will never know what that would have been on their OWN!!

I feel bad for all the players and teams they played that did it the right way and got burned!!!!!!! Intentionally or unintentionally, it effected a large group and they deserved a better attention to detail!!!

My opinion (and most everyone else including the ones that matter, TSSAA) they are not region champs!! They played a player that shouldn't have been playing...PERIOD! They had an unfair advantage and that is cheating. It is also unfair to the players that were eligible on that team, they did work hard and deserve everything they got, but we will never know what that would have been on their OWN!!

I feel bad for all the players and teams they played that did it the right way and got burned!!!!!!! Intentionally or unintentionally, it effected a large group and they deserved a better attention to detail!!!

One player does not make a team...it wasn't like that player that was ineligible was the star of the team or anything..there were other players just as good. I agree that it was unfair for this player to come straight in and take the place of other players that had been there from the beginning and just as good. That was wrong. But, it is NOT the players faults..

That one player made them a much better team. #55 was better than remaining players on the team other than Pridemore and Slusher. If #55 doesn't play, Grace still good, but not as good. Would be able to play off remaining players on the floor and concentrate on Pridemore and Slusher. Still may have won region, but would not have been as solid a team.

Just my opinion, but those boys are still Region Champs no matter what title the TSSAA takes from them.....They played hard and deserved to win and go on to the State Tourney...TSSAA can't take away their team effort, dedication and hard work!

Losing Williams at Christmas would have devastated Grace if not for plugging in the illegal transfer. That is a fact. Grace would not have made it past Oneida if not for the transfer. The other reason is that Lamb was to mean to a highly connected player that quit the last week of the season. Do not hurt the wrong kids feelings at a private school in Knoxville unless you wear cowboy boots. lol

Losing Williams at Christmas would have devastated Grace if not for plugging in the illegal transfer. That is a fact. Grace would not have made it past Oneida if not for the transfer. The other reason is that Lamb was to mean to a highly connected player that quit the last week of the season. Do not hurt the wrong kids feelings at a private school in Knoxville unless you wear cowboy boots. lol

Great cowboy boots line /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> sad thing is that your statement is true!