jackson sun west tenn player and coach of the year

wtspfan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aubrey Reedy is the C from Gibson Co....

You were half right (kinda depends of if you are talking about this year or last year) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you want to know what's REALLLLLY scary!?!?!?!?!? They all play on the same AAU team with the TNWings coached by Coach David Hart! I believe they finished 4th in AAU nationals in 16U age group 2 summers ago.

That would be a team I would LOVE to watch. They could beat a lot of college teams. If all of that talent gels this summer, they are going to be hard to beat and a joy to watch.

That would be a team I would LOVE to watch. They could beat a lot of college teams. If all of that talent gels this summer, they are going to be hard to beat and a joy to watch.

I dont want to stir or (RE-stir) up any rumours or anything... JUST SPEAKING IN HYPOTHETICALS since you brougt up the " they could beat a lot of college teams." Do you think if Coach Mc Millan was to get a head job at oh lets say a local, NW tennessee mid-major program that he would be able to recruit all these girls successfully? I feel like the two posts probably arent D1 material... good Freed, or Lambuth, or Union caliber ( I do understand that these schools would beat UTM as things stand now,but talking about building the future) and then the top two players may be able to play at a higher level but if anyone could get them to all join together it'd be Kevin. Coach Campbell at Union would be hurting then I'm sure! lol

I dont want to stir or (RE-stir) up any rumours or anything... JUST SPEAKING IN HYPOTHETICALS since you brougt up the " they could beat a lot of college teams." Do you think if Coach Mc Millan was to get a head job at oh lets say a local, NW tennessee mid-major program that he would be able to recruit all these girls successfully? I feel like the two posts probably arent D1 material... good Freed, or Lambuth, or Union caliber ( I do understand that these schools would beat UTM as things stand now,but talking about building the future) and then the top two players may be able to play at a higher level but if anyone could get them to all join together it'd be Kevin. Coach Campbell at Union would be hurting then I'm sure! lol

If Coach McMillan ended up at UT-Martin, Coach Campbell would go directly to the bathroom and PUKE! His stream of West TN talent would end up somewhere else... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Purple and Gold...I gotcha....Fussell and the Henson (girl from Bradford, was it Jessica, the older sister) are the only 2 girls that I always thought could "play with the boys" and where unstopable in high school.....Dudley and Cavin where not far behind.

Look, we all know that when there are two really good players the one that is able to LEAD their team to a championship USUALLY gets MVP or Player of the Year or whatever.... if the award had been decided on before regionals Fussell may have won it. Thats just the human nature of the whole thing.... its like that at every level in every sport (amature, college, pro).

Side note: Do you people realize that you could just about make an all state starting five out of 13aa next year.

PG: Butler

SG: Reichis (sorry about spelling)

F: Fussel

PF: Griffin

C: the post for GC from OC.... cant think of the name for some reason

sHarshaw.....

I'd put that five up against anyone and feel good about my chances......

If Coach McMillan ended up at UT-Martin, Coach Campbell would go directly to the bathroom and PUKE! His stream of West TN talent would end up somewhere else... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Purple and Gold...I gotcha....Fussell and the Henson (girl from Bradford, was it Jessica, the older sister) are the only 2 girls that I always thought could "play with the boys" and where unstopable in high school.....Dudley and Cavin where not far behind.

Add to this list: Michelle Street from Bradford, and Cassandra Howard from Chester County. I guarantee you they could have played and outplayed a lot of boys.

you want to know what's REALLLLLY scary!?!?!?!?!? They all play on the same AAU team with the TNWings coached by Coach David Hart! I believe they finished 4th in AAU nationals in 16U age group 2 summers ago.

OH MY!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> if this guy is coaching them - then they Shouldn't lose a game /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> win everything by at least 20 points-- I understand this coach has a track record with the wings- and he is the leading candidate to replace suiter at OCCHS with the Lady Rebels- some stipulation about the head coaches have to be class of 88' graduates from Westview .. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />