Grundy Co High

No hiding what happened. Both teams were filming the game. Both coaching staffs will be able to look at this film and realize just how foolish everyone looked. Seeing coaches and fans encouraging the kids on the sidelines to get on the field and join the scuffle was rather embarrasing. I realize there were no officials but was this a TSSAA scimmage date?

It also appeared that GC's best threat at QB was the freshman #15. He never had a good snap to work with but still had the best zip on the ball of all the QB's, Moore and Coffee included.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Surprised me

Fri Aug. 28 South Pittsburg

Fri Sep. 4 at Sequatchie Co. D

Fri Sep. 11 at Oliver Springs

Fri Sep. 18 Marion Co.

Fri Sep. 25 at Stone Memorial

Fri Oct. 2 Chattanooga Christian D

Fri Oct. 9 at Midway

Fri Oct. 16 at Bledsoe Co. D

Fri Oct. 23 Grace Baptist Academy

Fri Oct. 30 Notre Dame D

So where are the W's on this list?

No clue but theres a big L on your forehead...

So take it you've been to all the practices and scrimmages thus far, riding the bus in all the knowings of what goes on up here...

You guys look at the fight as just a fight unsportsmanlike conduct etc, wanh wanh wanh, Honestly I'm glad it happened, Means we got a little nasty streak in us, Nasty is good, Nasty hits hard, Its football not tennis..

Everybody wants a little nasty on their team but your team only showed it after the whistle when they gave up big plays and when the O keep going the wrong way. The biggest problem I had with the fighting was that the bench keeps going out on the field. Where is the discipline and leadership that encourages that? I’m not trying to pick on Grundy. I just like to see all the SVC teams do well. Most seem to be improving but not all seem to be going in the right direction.

No clue but theres a big L on your forehead...

So take it you've been to all the practices and scrimmages thus far, riding the bus in all the knowings of what goes on up here...

You guys look at the fight as just a fight unsportsmanlike conduct etc, wanh wanh wanh, Honestly I'm glad it happened, Means we got a little nasty streak in us, Nasty is good, Nasty hits hard, Its football not tennis..

WOW...........lets see, we have a young brash coach that is overconfident, cocky and already has said that his senior year were the best athletes ever at grundy, and they won 4 ballgames. Now this coach has a bunch of young assistants with the same mindset, yet they haven't coached many games between them. Now this coach is promoting the nastiness of fighting on the football field, and says he is glad it happened.......Could be a circus on the mountain this year :D ........I am sure he thinks he is the best coach ever already............LOL..............good luck!!!

Looking and reading what the great sports person "theTruth prevails" has to say is a joke, this person never played a game of FB nor much of any other sport, stop trying to live thru the kids, since you couldn't do it yourself , why criticize kids that at least have the guts and heart to pad up and play :thumb:

Looking and reading what the great sports person "theTruth prevails" has to say is a joke, this person never played a game of FB nor much of any other sport, stop trying to live thru the kids, since you couldn't do it yourself , why criticize kids that at least have the guts and heart to pad up and play 8-)

lol............yeah I played back in the day. One thing about it, I have always had class and didn't start any fights on the bball court or the diamond......Quit hiding behind a screen name and talk to me since you know me so well........... :thumb:

Since you were not there at the scrimmage last week, you have no idea what happened, sometimes you have to take action in order get a reaction. Seen u play in the day wasn't impressed

Oh yeah............what is your other screen name on here?? It doesn't matter what i did and it doesn't matter if you were impressed, if you weren't then I am sure you wouldn't be any other time because I always had career games against grundy and I am sure you saw me from the stands.........getting back on the subject, I guess you are half right. I wasn't at the scrimmage, just heard about what happened. From the way it sounds, it wasn't a pretty sight and dicipline in kids is a pretty big thing in my book. Maybe on the mountain it isn't. For instance, MC scrimmaged howard on friday and as soon as the scrimmage started a starting lineman got in a scuffle with a howard player..................what happened?? Coach Boeck sent him to the locker room to change out of his uniform.............and probably after running monday, he wont do it anymore. Trust me, we have had the type of coaches that haven't had dicipline in their program, and for yall's sake, I hope that these young guys have it and have the respect of the players.............if not, we will all watch the train wreck.