Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co.

geo1126

Hey coach goolsby when school starts don't let the driftwood come running up to you and butter ya up and try and tell you who to play and who done this and yada yada yada. That's been our problem alot over the years and has done been admitted too. It's been told you won't and I believe you do the right things. Everyone knows who and why what im talking about. If you need some ear phones from 8 untill 3 ill buy them for ya.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey coach goolsby when school starts don't let the driftwood come running up to you and butter ya up and try and tell you who to play and who done this and yada yada yada. That's been our problem alot over the years and has done been admitted too. It's been told you won't and I believe you do the right things. Everyone knows who and why what im talking about. If you need some ear phones from 8 untill 3 ill buy them for ya.

Can I get an AMEN from the congregation?????????????

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

HALLELUJAH ! And pass the mustard. AMEN

Best statement ever made right here on a macon county thread. Coach if you don;t ever listen to nobody else please, please listen to the remark strongside69 made. I promise it will be 1 of the most imporant statements, not only for u but for the players and the program. People are sick of it and the ones that has back them a little. Sit back and watch what happens in the next couple of years at the changes, if you don;t belive it. Great post strongside :thumb:

YEP, coach you will be able to get plenty of advice, thanks to the geritol club that has run macon county for years. It;s sickening. When all this bunch is gone and they get rid of their young cronies that suckered them and pulled the wool over their eyes macon will rise out of it's shell.Macon has made some bad moves in the school system over the last 4 years and they will pay for many years to come.This was good advice strong69.