Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, TC 2nd stringers gonna have to get it together, Coach C almost waited too long to put 1st string back in. Betcha we lost our #1 ranking after tonight. Still cant believe we gave up over 30....to Lafayette :motorbike: Its almost like a loss. Hopefully our starters stay healthy. If not :motorbike: . Oh and way too many penalties. Luckily its early enough to get that stuff fixed. Maybe Coach C got some kinfolk up that way, or he didn't want them to drop us off the schedule like Chicken County did. :motorbike:

Coach goolsby you said that you could score on anybody, i hope that you can on a 3rd string hartsville team.RBS can beat the coaching staff at mchs.hope you do us a favor,and go back to smith co and take dyer with you. AND THAT IS THE REST OF THE STORY,GOOD DAY

a shrill sad cry from a lil lady that has to talk smack on a computer because he lacks the sand to pop off in the real world.

macon had some things look good tonight, they came out playing hard and never let up even when they were down. the coaches have them going in the right direction.

tigers, the world is full of small minded people that get their jolly's trying to put people down instead of lifting them up. pray for the cowards, because a guy like this is a weak empty shell of a man and he deserves our pity. :thumb:

With the Jackets ahead 49 - 12 in the 3rd. qtr., and facing a major blowout, Creasy pulled the plug

on the starters. The Tigers looked good vs the defensive subs, with Creasy running the clock on offense.

I listened to the post MC post game show on the radio, driving home. Sounded like they won the Super

Bowl. They'll score on occasion, put up some good stats, but now many Ws'.

JMHO.........

Hey he also said that it was his fault in the first half that grace threw all those int's cause he was just staring at the go to receiver and they was reading him, cause he told grace to. The second half he let grace chose....I think it would've been closer if grace would've played like that in first half. :thumb:

Good game at Pat Parker field last night in my opinion.Gotta congradulate my Jackets you guys did great ,gotta work on those penalties guys.I was very impressed with the Tigers play, what a way too come back from 37 down to make great game way to go Tigers.Great confidence builder going into next week with the commanders.Go get em guys.Over all a exciting game lot of points scored and great atmosphere way to start off the season.Go Jackets and Tigers :thumb:

Coach goolsby you said that you could score on anybody, i hope that you can on a 3rd string hartsville team.RBS can beat the coaching staff at mchs.hope you do us a favor,and go back to smith co and take dyer with you. AND THAT IS THE REST OF THE STORY,GOOD DAY :popcorneater:

It's a disgrace that some one like you can use the name Paul Harvey in their sig....I really really wish you'd shut the H*LL up but I know you won't. It's pathetic people like you who give people from Lafayette a bad name. Now, for the comments about the ballgame. We all know it's not gonna be Macon's year. We're young. We have a young quarterback. I think after a year of playing him and growing and learning this "system" (which I'm not that big a fan of) we will be a pretty good ball team in a year or two. Hartsville looks alot better in this first game than they did in the first game last year. I love the offense they run. It's REALLY HARD TO FIND THE BALL!!!....it's simple and they run their 8 playes really well. I personally think that's a big reason they have so many state championships. Keep it simple and hide the ball!!....plus I believe they have alot of seniors and maybe will go undefeated. That being said the Tigers need to play some defense and cover kicks better. And give our new coach a chance!!!!

And if I wasn't clear at the beginning please let's all just stop responding to "paulharvey". Maybe he'll move to another board!!

I didn't see or hear the game, and I would like to know what happened, but there aren't many details. There have only been 9 posts since the game started, and some of them are not particularly about the game. What happened? How many points were scored against 2nd or 3rd team defense, and how long were they in the game before the first string came back? Just curious.