Best team in 1a

BBbaseball15

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, that people who are self promoting are fans not players, ok? You people get all bent out of shape because some middle schoolers are typing in that Boyd is the best team in the state, let them think that, they are kids. And like everyone has said Boyd maybe the best along with Ezell, Cloudland, and whoever else, time will tell so stop trash talking!

Posted by VolunteerGeneral:

Until someone can prove it differently on the field, Ezell should be the #1 team in 1A. They were no doubt the best last year and still have a lot of key players back this year. As a fan of USJ, I have no problem with them being #1. They earned it last year and have done nothing to lose it this year.

VG

"I won`t be at USJ`s games this year. My son is going to JCM this year and I`ll be holding the chains there." Just wondering how many USJ games you have been to. So how are things at JCM, just wondering ....

OK OK.. I have to say that i do not know al that much about the other teams and I am hoeing to find a very good site on the internet where I can find out as much as I can and also see the pools like AP and others.. But sense I am a northeast tennessee guy who happens to know Byrd's family I will have to say that cloudland is my fav this year.. I know that Ez and Boyd are all putting up numbers and sond good but I will stand behind my area boys untill they how me otherwise.. so tell me poster easttenn where are you finding your info and polls? and what about other info about tennessee football.. and do you know of any south weat virgina football sites like this??

thanks..

Posted by VolunteerGeneral:

Something to keep in mind about USJ as the season progresses is that they have already lost their starting QB(first game vs,CPA) and arguably their best lineman (preseason) for the year. I heard they had another starting lineman go down last night and it didn`t look good, but I haven`t heard anything for sure on that. They can`t take too many more player losses and expect to do well in the playoffs. :)

it was jeremy foust the starting center and nose guard. it was a knee, but the doctors say he will be back in a couple of weeks.

Guest Bluetorn25

There's something everyone has to understand about Boyd. Whenever they have a decent team in some sport, something in their head snaps and causes them to think they're world beaters. Last year they talked how they were going to win state in soccer and baseball (and maybe football too, don't know though), but neither of those teams made it past regions. Just try to ignore them when they keep saying that stuff.

Another thing, no one was saying Boyd was the best team in the STATE in front of Baylor, McCallie, and Tyner. They were saying Boyd was the best team in the CITY (of chatt.) in front of those teams, and to say that is laughable.